Saturday 1/11/2020

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 1/11/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's a stay at home in my pj's kind of day! It's raining so the dogs should be content sleeping most of the day. If the rain lets up I will take them out in the pasture later to burn off some energy. For now, mama is going to make herself some breakfast, scrap, nap and scrap some more. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Saturday 1/11/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Same here Jan . . .the weather is warmer today, as anticipated, but it's rainy and dreary. I'm still currently in my PJs as well.

I've done some laundry already this morning, and I'm trying to re-work a layout that I've had on my desk for a few days now . . .I'm about to take a break, sort some more pictures, try again to find some music note brads that I know I have somewhere, eat something, and then get back to it .

Shawn asked if I'd like to do anything today, but I'm seriously not feeling it . . .lol!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

It’s cold here today! We are going to stay inside and have friends over later.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I'm going to run to the mall as soon as it opens to take back some blouses I bought the other day that just don't look good on me. 2 out of five isn't bad, right? haha We are taking the two boys of my son to Suessical today after switching tickets because my son overbooked them next week. I am kind of irritated because we had row 2 four tickets. We told them months ago when we bought them to make sure they weren't going out of town for Martin Luther King Day. By the time I reminded him he had already put Crew in a Basketball Camp day with the Jazz and then he bought tickets to the evening game. He would of had to run from event to event and drop them off to us at the theatre so I called to see if they had anything today. They only had two seats together so we will have to switch at intermission so we each have a portion with the boys but not the same as being all together. :roll: :roll: :roll: oh well.
Happy Saturday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

It's a warm, breezy day here with a few of sprinkles of rain here and there. Started our training classes for our community 5k today. It was a piece of cake for me today but I know it'll get harder each week.
We're headed to BJ's today and dh needs to go to Michaels. I will try my best not to buy anything.....I should probably just stay out of the scrappy aisles. lol
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

We woke up to snow on the ground. DH and I watched Creed II while snuggling with the dog on the couch. Put down a new rug we got from Ruggable. After that vacated to the scraproom :D still working on some zoo pictures, Then I need to pull one of the cooking items out of the pantry and have DH store in the island.

Return to “Daily Chatter”