Wednesday 1/8/2020

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday 1/8/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies! I hope everyone is staying warm or dry depending on where you live.

Not sure what's on the agenda today. I know I need to put another couple of batches of treats in the oven today and my mother may come up today. She wants to go to the antique store and pack up her Christmas stuff and put a few more things out. I have some pictures I need to take and hang on the wall and settle up with the owner. I went to do that Monday but he did not have the books back from his accountant. Will most likely have lunch and stop in Goodwill while we're in town. So, what's on your plate today?

Tamara, how's your sugar? Did you enjoy your outing yesterday?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday 1/8/2020

Post by Tracy F »

Not much going on today. Dh has a hair cut this afternoon so that means a little me time, only about a hour but it's better than nothing. lol
I finally broke down and bought myself a fitbit so I'll spend today figuring out how to use it. Need to make a wedding card for my brother who is getting married this Friday. We're not going because they are just going to town hall, not having a reception and it's a 2 day road trip to their house.
Tonight I have my chair yoga class. It's nice to get back to my exercise routine.
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

I finally got some scrapping done last night while watching TV. Hopefully I can do that tonight too!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan wouldn't you know it I ate a chocolate caramel yesterday and my sugars were lower today. Bottom line I just need to not give up my chocolate!!
Went for my monthly massage this morning and it was a wonderful. Walked out and it had just started snowing we now have a light white covering on the grass. Told DH it looked beautiful. He said yes because you are at home staring out the window and you don't have to drive in it 😁
I am just sewing this morning for DD. she hasn't needed me for a couple weeks and I've been scrapbooking everyday. Time to stop and so for a bit.
Chicken enchiladas for dinner and a relaxing evening
Happy Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Sitting at work, as it’s my late night and I’m waiting on the last patient to check in, then roll the phones and wait the hour for their appt.

I wanted to check in this morning but we got more snow than anticipated and I had to shovel the drive and scrape my car! Took all my extra time . . .

After work I’m going to the in-laws to do Gs Christmas which I think I might have mentioned yesterday, then home to scrapbook!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Good afternoon! The orthopedic surgeon in Colorado Springs was able to get me on the schedule for foot surgery Friday morning. The original date was Jan. 28, so I'm happy that we can get this done sooner rather than later. I should only be there a couple of days, but the recovery process will take a while. The worst part is finding the main entrance; there are several buildings and all of these round-abouts. Hopefully we'll find the entrance on the first try :roll:
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tracy F wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:18 am Not much going on today. Dh has a hair cut this afternoon so that means a little me time, only about a hour but it's better than nothing. lol
I finally broke down and bought myself a fitbit so I'll spend today figuring out how to use it. Need to make a wedding card for my brother who is getting married this Friday. We're not going because they are just going to town hall, not having a reception and it's a 2 day road trip to their house.
Tonight I have my chair yoga class. It's nice to get back to my exercise routine.
Like my fitbit - hope you like yours; I have the Versa
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Work was crazy and then had a dental appointment. They are going to make me a new retainer as my old one tore when I was brushing it right before Christmas. Is going to be cheaper than I thought - totally a good thing. Working on some year end documents for my church. Got a head start on laundry before DH comes in Friday night. Got some of my new scrappy goodies put but still have quite the stack of specialty paper to put up :lol:

Barb, glad your surgery has been moved up - praying it goes well.

Return to “Daily Chatter”