Tuesday Jan 7

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Tuesday Jan 7

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning!
It's gonna be a busy day for me. I've already been on my morning walk and it was cold, even saw some frost on the roofs. Going shopping with a friend this morning and if we get home in time I'll go play Mah Jong. Tonight I'm going to a cardio drumming class, it's such a fun class with loud music and banging our wooden spoons like crazy. People actually come and watch us and laugh.....I guess we're pretty entertaining!
Have a great day ladies!
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Re: Tuesday Jan 7

Post by Petra Mutchler »

I do that class at the YMCA and it's a lot of fun
ImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I think I am going to venture out today and run all my errands. I have been just hanging at home all day the last few days and scrapped and scrapped. I almost have a whole trip to Boston completed. Too many pages for my normal scrapbook. I just got carried away. :lol:
I'm so mad at my blood sugars, no matter what I do they are still high. I skipped sugar and they are still high. I paid through the nose for the extra med and I may as well not be on it. So not worth it!!!!!
Hope the day is better for you.
Happy Tuesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's a stay at home day for me. I need to bake since I didn't have time to do it yesterday. Also want to scrap if Jefferson Davis (cat) will leave me alone long enough. He's been very needy since Jingle passed last week, I think he misses her.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:02 am I think I am going to venture out today and run all my errands. I have been just hanging at home all day the last few days and scrapped and scrapped. I almost have a whole trip to Boston completed. Too many pages for my normal scrapbook. I just got carried away. :lol:
I'm so mad at my blood sugars, no matter what I do they are still high. I skipped sugar and they are still high. I paid through the nose for the extra med and I may as well not be on it. So not worth it!!!!!
Hope the day is better for you.
Happy Tuesday!!
Enjoy you day out and I hope you get your sugar under control soon.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Went in to work for a little bit this morning. I was supposed to take the day off, but I couldn't for the life of me get Garrett up. He has insomnia, and if he takes his meds too late at night (which he's done while on break) then it's a nightmare to get him up. I've managed to get him to stir a time or two, and managed to get a "try again at noon" out of him. Once he's up we're going to have lunch, going to the book store, and then shopping for Christmas that he wanted to wait until he got home for.

Just killing time right now. I started a layout yesterday, but wasn't liking where it was going, so I'm either going to take it apart and start over, or perhaps, just start a new one. . .

I also got my photo order yesterday so I might as well go ahead and organize those too, as they are currently all over the place in regards to dates / events. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

I am busy working and trying to plan a Disney vacation with my family!
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Enjoying watching the snow from the kitchen window. I have club this evening. Four people cancelled so far. Gonna be light attendence this evening. The roads are not covered yet but yards and cars are. I actually love snow and wish we were getting lots. But this won't amount to much.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Beth wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:29 pm Enjoying watching the snow from the kitchen window. I have club this evening. Four people cancelled so far. Gonna be light attendence this evening. The roads are not covered yet but yards and cars are. I actually love snow and wish we were getting lots. But this won't amount to much.
Shawn had to drive to New Stanton today, and on the way back to the yard he said they encountered 6 accidents. . .he luckily was riding in a 20,000 ton vehicle. . . he's currently on his way home from work now. I think I'll breathe a sigh of relief when he pulls in. I love snow, and it's beautiful, but I hate having to drive in it . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

We are having warmer than normal weather here this week. I took the dog for a walk and even convinced Shane to go with me. I think he was ready to get out of the house! My floors are all mopped and the house picked up...I think tomorrow will be our errand day and my daughter and granddaughter will be over for supper tomorrow night. I didn't do any scrapping last night - I cross-stitched instead, so tonight I will see what kind of scrappy things I can get done!

Return to “Daily Chatter”