Monday 1/6/2020

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Monday 1/6/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies! What's everyone up to today?

I'm getting ready to hop in the shower. I have to stop by the antique store to see how we did last month. May or may not browse Goodwill while I'm in town and may stop in Wallyworld for some sugar or pick it up at the Dollar General instead. Baking treats for the dogs when I return. Kyle informed me Dutch was low and my children/pups are low as well.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Monday 1/6/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning Jan. I took today off to spend some time with G now that he's home, and Shawn decided to take the day off as well. He's currently at the bank, and then getting a new car battery for G as his car wouldn't start. We've kinda known this for a few days now, but G wasn't home, and his battery is in the tire well, so the tire had to come off and Shawn didn't have the right tools . . .

No plans that I know of just yet. G is still sleeping, and we haven't actually talked about what we wanted to do yet. I do need to wash the sheets on my bed, and maybe take my comforter to the laundrymat as it's too big for my washer. Garrett and I talked about cleaning his closet out as well as he's worn the same size for many years now, but most of his clothes are just to "young for him now" (cheesy t's, band stuff, etc) and he needs some room. I've contemplated making him a t-shirt quilt built he doesn't like the idea of cutting his shirts. . . :shock:

I did finish my layout last night, and am hoping to get it scanned and uploaded into the gallery sometime today.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tammy Enjoy your family time with your day off

It's a stay at home day for me unless I decide to run errands. Just waiting for my curlers to heat up. Glad that I have a haircut this week. The top is looking long and flat. I thought I had laundry to do today but it looks like only whites. I'll probably sneak in some scrap time, I am making great progress so I may as well crank the out while I can. I also need to browse around Becky Higgens photo class I bought last month. Life is good!
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

I.am baby sitting my new Grandson Grayson . would like to take some pic of him while he is here with me
ImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tammy, enjoy your family time today!
Tamara, enjoy your day at home!
Petra, enjoy your new grandson! Congrats!

I really slept in today! Guess I needed it. I have a fitness meeting at noon and then tonight we are getting together with friends for drinks and dessert. In between I hope to scrap but every time I say that it never seems to happen.
Sassybagladysarah
In the Kitchen

Post by Sassybagladysarah »

I’m off today!

I need to get some cleaning done. We are slowly in the process of moving my bedroom to the rec room in the basement so my girls can both have their own room. Rec room is full of junk I need to sort and organize. And I’m drowning in laundry.

Want to finish 2 layouts today too. First is 1/2 done on my tAble:)
Tracey
Prep Cook

Post by Tracey »

I'm back at work today, only one in so far so it is quiet.

Plan to get the caravan back on the roaf this afternoon, tried to have it done before our hoildays but the department of motor vehicles were playing around with the paperwork!!

Also hoping to scrap tonight too.
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

Not a lot going on around here today - trying to ease back into the old routine. That first day is always hard for me. No plans for this evening so I may scrap a little.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just work for me and maybe putting up a few more new scrappy items I got...

Return to “Daily Chatter”