Saturday 1/4/2020

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 1/4/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies. What's on your plate for today?

It's wet here from all the rain we got last night. The sun is suppose to come out sometime after lunch. Hopefully, it will be enough to dry the ground. Not much on the agenda today. I've got my last load of wash in the dryer now and I may scrap some later today.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
LoriS
Station Chef

Re: Saturday 1/4/2020

Post by LoriS »

It's sunny but cold here today. I have been working on a layout this morning and hope to scrap all day!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

DH had to work today. It's year end inventory time. It is our Anniversary though so we will be going to dinner tonight. I have another layout on the table ready to scrap. Maybe I'll get to it. It took me forever to get dressed and wash m hair today :mrgreen: I need to make a grocery run too.
Happy Saturday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

Just relaxing and doing housework today
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Doing some project life pages - easy and lots of pics to use and hoping to pull stuff for a challenge. Laundry done (mostly), dog in with DH so nice and quiet :D It's really nice after the busyness of the week. Hope everyone had a good New Year's
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Spent my day traveling to pick up G as his dad asked me to help him with the drive. I met them at the PA/MD welcome center . . .approx three hours there and three hours back. We got home around four, and Shawn had dinner ready for us already. . .I wound up starting a movie on my Ipad while I was eating and just finished it up a little bit ago. I've since helped G make his bed (as I washed all of his bedding while he was gone) and unpack his suitcases. . .now I'm checking in here.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

It was a windy rainy day here so we stayed home today. I spent the morning in the kitchen. Got some beef stew going in the crock pot, strained some yogurt, washed some grapes and finally juiced my 4 lemons from my lemon tree. They were super juicy and delicious. Hope I get more lemons next season!
Started playing with my new We R Memory Keepers foil quill pen this afternoon. I love it!!! I just need to get some better foil before I can start making things with it.

Return to “Daily Chatter”