It's Friday!! 05/12/17

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Friday!! 05/12/17

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies ....

Hope everyones Friday is off to a great start....early day at work today, so I'm about to head out the door!!

Any plans for Mothers Day this weekend?? Jackie is staying until then and then leaving that afternoon. :cry: I'm still trying to come up with something for her since it's her "first Mothers Day".....any thoughts?

Hope everyone has a great day!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: It's Friday!! 05/12/17

Post by BarbP »

I woke up late this morning, so I'm still trying to get myself together. It's finally a nice day, so I need to run a couple of errands and get a Mother's Day gift for Mom. She needs new clothes (she has shrunk a bit and most of what she has is too big.) and it may be easier to buy as gifts than to take her shopping.

My oldest daughter sent me a dozen huge chocolate covered strawberries for Mom's Day. They are soooooo good! but soooo rich and fattening. I gave one to Mom, she didn't like it and when my back was turned she threw it away :o I told her I would have eaten that!

Have a good day
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

I am so so glad this week is behind me. This weekend I am going to my nephew's wedding. Sent cards to people for Mother's Day and will buy my mom some lunch on Sunday. We will be together at this wedding.

Trying to get away from work early!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Prepping for tomorrow's market. We are expecting rain and possibly thunderstorms so I'm not expecting a great turnout. If it gets too bad we will shut down early. I have to restock a couple of stores in the Florence area anyway and I also need to stop in Tuesday Morning or Hobby Lobby to look for a bingo prize.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Yeah!! Have an Eagle Scout ceremony to go to tonight, a wedding shower tomorrow afternoon and haven't decided what to do yet for mother's day for my mom. I may tell her we may cook out after this weekend. Hubby is leaving tonight to go to a niece's high school graduation.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

up to exercise rehab this morning. Then I grabbed some soup and bread at a café to take to a friend who is sick in bed. I came home and put clean sheets on the bed and scrubbed my bathroom. I finished watching Drop Dead Diva. Now I am on to scandal. LOL I'm tired all of a sudden. I still need to mop floors. I haven't cleaned in two weeks so I am dreading it. I also came across a new package of the new caramel m&m's that was a mistake. My blood sugars are screwed!! :roll: :roll: :roll:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Thanks goodness! Long week!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 3:37 pm up to exercise rehab this morning. Then I grabbed some soup and bread at a café to take to a friend who is sick in bed. I came home and put clean sheets on the bed and scrubbed my bathroom. I finished watching Drop Dead Diva. Now I am on to scandal. LOL I'm tired all of a sudden. I still need to mop floors. I haven't cleaned in two weeks so I am dreading it. I also came across a new package of the new caramel m&m's that was a mistake. My blood sugars are screwed!! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Tamara I resist the urge every time I go to the grocery store. I love chocolate - M&M's, Kit Kats, and Reese Cups. Earlier this week I caved and purchased a box of Cocoa Krispies Rice Cereal and I have almost eaten the entire box!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I was right! They are high today and I have an A1 C in two weeks this is not helping. LOL I haven't had Coco crispies in eons. I wish I just cheated once in a while. The problem is my once in a whiles are all the time 😳
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”