Happy New Year!

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Happy New Year!

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been a busy New Years day so far with 3 loads of dog laundry. The fireworks kept us awake until well after midnight last night. A couple of the dogs messed up their crates because of the noise. I tried buffering it out as much as I could but when they went out last night to do their business some ran around the fence barking and the others back to the door to get in. People won't spend the money to spay or neuter their pets but they will on fireworks! :roll:

Laundry, a nap and hopefully, (fingers crossed) some scrapping!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Happy New Year!

Post by Patti »

Just finishing up taking the tree down. Dh went to Harbor Freight to buy a drywall lift. It is on sale for $169.99 and he has rebates for $160! Can't beat that deal and it makes it worth driving the hour each way for. I keep trying to catch up on Dec. challenges in between taking down decorations and cleaning. The Badgers are in the Rose Bowl tonight so it is a must-watch game tonight. Happy New Year!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Patti wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:58 am Just finishing up taking the tree down. Dh went to Harbor Freight to buy a drywall lift. It is on sale for $169.99 and he has rebates for $160! Can't beat that deal and it makes it worth driving the hour each way for. I keep trying to catch up on Dec. challenges in between taking down decorations and cleaning. The Badgers are in the Rose Bowl tonight so it is a must-watch game tonight. Happy New Year!
Nope, can't beat that deal! Kyle buys a lot of tools from HF but he only has a 20 or 25% off coupon when he goes.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies. . .

I've been a bit lazy today, enjoying my day off. Got up, showered, put my nightgown back on and crawled back in bed where I remained until about an hour ago watching Netflix. Now I'm up, dressed, and giving myself a "little pep talk" to get motivated to do something productive. I made a "to do list" last night and I plan on knocking a few things out today. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

Laundry, a little work, and playing with my son. I probably won’t get any scrapping done until this weekend.
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

It's been a lazy day so far for me. I need to get in and clean off my scrap desk so I can get scrappy later. It sort of became a dumping ground over the holidays and I am ready to scrap!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

slept in, made a yummy breakfast. changed all the bed sheets. just chilling at home today. We didn't get as much snow as expected but we are still going to chill. I'm going to be working on scrap books and hopefully throw in some scraproom cleaning.
Happy Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Mom and I stayed up late last night watching "Law & Order SVU" past episodes on HULU. Today we're taking down the Christmas decorations I think I'll try to get my new Cameo 4 up and running; but first I need to clean up my scrap room table so I'll have somewhere to put it. My Cameo 3 quit in September, and repeated calls to Silhouette got me nowhere. I've really missed having a working cutter!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I spent most of the day taking down Christmas decorations. We managed to get all the outside things down and most of the inside is boxed up except for the tree and dh's village. I'll finish the tree tomorrow but I don't touch the village. I need to get all this done so I can scrap again. The walk-in closet in my scraproom is our Christmas storage area and right now my scraproom is full of storage tubs....I can't even get to my desk!

Return to “Daily Chatter”