Happy Thursday Ladies 05/11/17

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Thursday Ladies 05/11/17

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning....so what's everyone have planned for the day??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Happy Thursday Ladies 05/11/17

Post by tammyfolk »

I've been up for quite some time this morning. Garrett had Jazz band practice again this morning and had to be at the school by 7 am. I'm killing time now until I have to be at work at 9:00 am. Lot's to do, so I'm not really "killing" the time, just taking advantage of it!

Laundry is started, and Jackie and Everly are still sleeping.

Garrett was asked by the 6th grade band instructor to help with a concert tonight, so I guess I'm going to a sixth grade band concert....once you listen to the progression over the years, it's really tough to sit through a 6th grade concert instead of a high school concert. :lol: But a mom must do what a mom must do....

I'll be totaling the challenges today too and announcing the winners of our NSD celebration, so be on the lookout for that as well!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

Today is the last day of school for us, and these last couple of weeks have kicked my butt! I haven't had a chance to get anything done but run, run, run! Things won't totally slow down until after next week when my oldest son is done with his first year of college and gets moved back home. I am ready for those long, lazy days of nowhere to be!
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Lori, I remember those days with kids and I'm so happy to be on the other side of it.

Another rainy day here in the desert. Yesterday we had some hail; hopefully it didn't damage the two new shrubs in the front yard. Nothing really on my agenda today, other than a couple of phone calls and mailing a couple of things (haven't gone out during the rainy days; I walk with a cane and don't feel all that steady in rain, wind, etc). It's Mike's birthday but I think we're going to do a nice lunch somewhere next week to celebrate that and Mother's Day. Mom is a pretty light eater but most area restaurants will let her order from the kids' menu, which helps a lot. If we put too much food in front of her as in many "adult portions", she gets overwhelmed and feels bad if she leaves food uneaten. She does love pie, though so I need to pick a restaurant that has good pie :)
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I've been baking and watching out for the AT&T tech all morning. I have a market this afternoon in Hartsville from 3-6pm. It's a 30 minute drive so I normally leave here at 2 and it gives me 30 minutes to set up. After market I have to run in to Walmart for a few supplies and then it's back home to un-crate the dogs and feed them.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”