Happy Hump Day - Wednesday 05/10/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Hump Day - Wednesday 05/10/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

so what's on your agendas today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Happy Hump Day - Wednesday 05/10/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

work for me today, then I'll be going to Target afterwards for more formula and diapers, and then to AC Moore or Michaels for Mattes for the senior Band Students Pictures for our band banquet next Sunday.

We're thinking about having a photo booth as well, but we've never done one, and I'm not even sure where to start.....any ideas??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

HOORAY, after a couple of rainy days the sun has returned! I have some insurance information to chase down today, call the rheumatologist's office for a couple of things, send youngest daughter a birthday card and gift, get a Mother's Day gift for Mom, plan meals and make a groceey list. Shopping is a challenge right now, so grateful that Mike does the grocery runs! Hoping maybe to get another NSD challenge done.
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Hi! I am posting from work.......terrible, I know. But it is my planning period. I have stuff I could be doing but it can wait a few minutes.

Tammy - you could cut photo booth pros with your Cameo, right? And glue them onto dowels, or even straws or skewers?

Today has been an absolutely positively C R A Z Y day at school; and it's not over yet. BUT SOON!

Only one person to tutor this afternoon, so I will get home early! And I won a prize for NSD from The Scrap Room! I played along with their challenges in their Facebook group.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

I actually got to scrap a little today. one doctor appt got cancelled today and I was thrilled. LOL

I have an annual church meeting with elections tonight, fortunately Dylan is better enough for his brother to watch him. Half day school tomorrow, no school friday UGH
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Exercised this morning! Ran errands. Did some sewing this afternoon and binge watched Drop dead Diva season 6 I seriously could just fall asleep right now. LOL It's my sons birthday so we are off to dinner in 20 minutes. My baby is 35! :D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

tammyfolk wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 6:02 am work for me today, then I'll be going to Target afterwards for more formula and diapers, and then to AC Moore or Michaels for Mattes for the senior Band Students Pictures for our band banquet next Sunday.

We're thinking about having a photo booth as well, but we've never done one, and I'm not even sure where to start.....any ideas??
You could create a back drop with a curtain or fabric and maybe get a couple of large open picture frames and then cut some photo props with your die cut machine.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”