Tuesday Dec. 10

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Tuesday Dec. 10

Post by Tracy F »

What's everyone up to today?

Been for my morning walk and just catching up online. Need to bake some healthy muffins today for a potluck brunch for one of my exercise classes. Found a recipe for Banana Cranberry Bread that I'll turn into mini muffins. Sure hope it turns out good.
Hoping to play Mah Jong this afternoon if I can fit it in.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday Dec. 10

Post by Tamara »

Tracy That bread/ muffins sounds delicious!

Getting a late start this morning. I'm sitting here in curlers. I have the kitchen counter to clear off of cluttered Christmas stuff I haven't found a place for yet. I have someone coming to buy some ornaments and more nutcrackers. I also need to get my mangers put up. I have so many and don't want it to have it look crowded. There is a Christmas program tonight I may go to. I really need to exercise. It's been four days, too any things at night have messed up my schedule. I also have the Elf challenge to finish, it is laying on my scrap desk.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just a day of work for me; I did get out another Christmas box this morning before I come to work. Maybe I can get out another one when I get home. Depends on how tired I am - all I can do is yawn right now and I still have more than an hour to go
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Trying to play catch up here, and on the home front. . .the house is extremely quiet right now, and my heart is a bit sad. Jackie finally left this afternoon about 2 hours before I got off work . . . .she should be home in about 7-8 hours and I'll be checking in with her hourly until she's home safe and sound with the babies. . .

No plans for tonight other than a load or two of laundry. We ordered chinese delivery for dinner, and I'm already in my pajamas. I'm just super drained, and may call it a night early . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

busy day here. My new laundry/craft room is done so everything has to be reorganized and I am purging big time. Spent the afternoon at the Toy Store which is part of Hope Ministries where low income can buy brand new toys for 10 cents on the dollar. I had some really sweet people come through today. Will be going back Thursday and Friday. I have my outside lights up and my tree and decided I was done with the decorating. DH is knocking out walls tomorrow so why bother. It will just get dusty. Next year it can all be displayed again...unless he is still working on the kitchen! :lol:
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”