Sunday, December 8th

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Sunday, December 8th

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been a busy morning here with the dogs. They have finally settled down and are now sleeping. I was out most of Friday and Saturday and the house is a mess. I should pick up but I plan to work on tomorrow's sketch challenge instead. Anyone else scrapping today?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Sunday, December 8th

Post by tammyfolk »

We were super busy all day yesterday, and I slept in a bit this morning, only to wake up with a really bad headache . . .after taking some advil and having a diet pepsi, it has subsided a bit. Just finished having a late breakfast (waffles) and thought I'd spend a little time here while Jackie feeds Harrison, and Everly is waching a movie . . .I think we all kinda over did it yesterday.

Laundry and prep for the upcoming week are the only plans for me today. . . and spending time with Jackie and the babies. If I'm not mistaken, she plans on leaving sometime tomorrow, but I'm not even sure what time that'll be. Garrett has finals this week, and then his first semester of college will be in the books. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan I love your way of thinking! haha

We are getting our tree up today I hope. it keeps getting pushed out. haha I still have four more boxes of decorations to go through too. DH work party went well last night so that was a good thing. It is snowing now really big flakes. I love it! So pretty at least from the inside. :mrgreen:
Artichoke Chicken for dinner and just had scones for breakfast. It's a good day!

Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Went for my walk and then to my 2 exercise classes. Have laundry going and want to start on decorating the house. Would love to put the tree up but I can't do it myself and dh still can't lift or bend over. Finally got the outside decorations finished yesterday.
No scrapping for me today
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

We put up the Christmas tree this morning. The boys will be here soon, so I want to have the house ready. Jerry will be getting here on the 15th and he will be staying for a month. Jorgie is coming on the 21st. He can only stay a week.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tracey
Prep Cook

Post by Tracey »

Sunday was a quiet day for us. Not much happened.... but today, I am currently siting on a plane waiting to fly to Sydney. Huge two days wih the project. Long meeting checking the delivered training and if we are ready to go for first crew training in the new year.

Return to “Daily Chatter”