Good Morning (Tuesday) 05/09/17

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning (Tuesday) 05/09/17

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning everyone...

so what's on your agenda today? I have to work today and luckily I have the option every other Tuesday to take a half day....and today is that day!!

Garrett has school and then a friend coming home from school with him. Trace and G have been friends since we moved to PA, and G finally convinced him to join the marching band so Trace will be going with G to practice tonight.

Nothing exciting on the list today. I'm sure Jackie and I will come up with something to do.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Good Morning (Tuesday) 05/09/17

Post by Jan Mosier »

Running a little slow this morning. I spent the entire afternoon in Columbia with a couple of friends and didn't get home until after 10 pm. Most of the afternoon was spent running from one specialty grocery store to the next. Although I loathe grocery shopping I did find my natural peanut butter on sale and was able to pick several jars of it and I finally found my raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar to make bone broth for the dogs. Today, I'm doing laundry and will soon head to town to run a few errands. I also have a few Instagram pics from Walgreens I need to pick up. I hope they're good....my eyesight ain't as good as it use to be. Hubs is working this evening so maybe, just maybe I will get to scrap something before the deadline.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Re: Good Morning (Tuesday) 05/09/17

Post by SusieQ »

home with Dylan, later my grandson is playing baseball in the minor league stadium in a near by town so plan on going.

guess I will get no more scrapping done for NSD, hoping we do another crop soon. I was excited but it did not end up working for me.

Return to “Daily Chatter”