Tuesday, December 3rd

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Tuesday, December 3rd

Post by Jan Mosier »

What's on your plate today?

It's another quiet day here. Thankfully, I have no where to go and nothing to do. I may scrap or if it warms up I may head outside to mulch some leaves with the riding mower. As for now,I'm going to make breakfast and once the dogs settle back down, we'll see what the rest of the day holds. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday, December 3rd

Post by Tracy F »

Slept in today as it was way to cold, 36*, to walk this morning. My stiff neck is just about gone but my tailbone is still sore. Need to run to the grocery store and then I have Mah Jong this afternoon and yoga tonight.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I'm headed to a viewing in 15 minutes. Wanted to hit that but not attend the funeral. Then shopping for a Christmas idea to use as a favor. Then this afternoon we are taking the sock and candy packs to the care center. It's cold but no rain or snow. Also need to get pics so I can do the polar express challenge. Also Tonight we are taking tree ornaments to the grand boys.
Happy Tuesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracey
Prep Cook

Post by Tracey »

Working, again. Never ending.
Still not well but starting to slowly get there. Upside.... I've lost weight!! :D
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just a work day for me. Then home to work on church books. In between calls from the new vet. Was trying to order her Interceptor and they won't let me order it without a blood test (yearly) for her. She just had her regular shots in October. Not too happy with them at the moment. Never did they explain they wouldn't renew her Interceptor without her having a yearly blood test. Especially as she has been on it the whole time and has never gone off.

Return to “Daily Chatter”