Good Morning Everyone 05/08/17

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Everyone 05/08/17

Post by tammyfolk »

Hello, hello, hello....

Typical Monday morning here....getting ready to head out the door to take G to school and then work right after. Mondays are always super busy in a doctors office, and we have two providers off today, so that'll be interesting trying to find "acute" appointments for Patients... :?

No plans for this evening other than some band banquet stuff....frames for senior pics, ordering flowers, etc. Banquet is less than 2 weeks away....uuughhh!!

Jackie and the baby are still here, she informed me yesterday that she's staying until Saturday or Sunday (Mothers Day) as she wants to do something to celebrate. It's her FIRST Mothers Day, so I need to come up with something for her??? Any thoughts? :mrgreen:

So what's on your agenda today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Good Morning Everyone 05/08/17

Post by BarbP »

Just another Monday here ... Hoping for that famous Pueblo sunshine to come back today. Yesterday was gray and rainy, so I couldn't get good photos of any layouts. There's a problem with my health insurance that happened when the company took Mike off our "family plan" and put him on a Medicare Supplement Plan (he turns 65 this Thursday). That went smoothly, but changing me over to an individual plan did not, It's causing some issues and headaches but will be ok in the end, or so our state's insurance clearinghouse tells us. Mike deals with that, thankfully.

Two of our shrubs in our front yard died last fall; the contractor/HOA company guarantees the bushes and trees they put in for the first year. The nuesery guys came and put in a lilac and a hibiscus bush. I hope they do well, they are pretty.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Golly I feel like since I started here life has been a downer. Dylan is very sick. Strep throat diagnosed Friday started antibiotic. Fevers with alternating ibuprofen and Tylenol of up to 105.5 twice . Fever today 102. Started complaining of ear pain last night . Now has large fever blister that goes from insiDE mouth on lip and part of check and face very swollen so leaving to go back to doctor in half hour. My guess is a virus on top of strep.

I really want to post it's a great day soon
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

SusieQ wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 9:40 am Golly I feel like since I started here life has been a downer. Dylan is very sick. Strep throat diagnosed Friday started antibiotic. Fevers with alternating ibuprofen and Tylenol of up to 105.5 twice . Fever today 102. Started complaining of ear pain last night . Now has large fever blister that goes from insiDE mouth on lip and part of check and face very swollen so leaving to go back to doctor in half hour. My guess is a virus on top of strep.

I really want to post it's a great day soon
Oh, poor Dylan! I hope he gets better soon. Be sure to take care of yourself too, Sue. Sending good thoughts and hugs your way.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Sounds like typical busy Mondays for everyone. Hopefully, Sus Dylan will get better soon. Had to go back to work today (really didn't want to). Hubs is bowling in a small tournament tonight so I told him I would come watch plus I can check up on the father-in-law. They bowl together.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It was appointment after appointment today. I had my exercise rehab this morning and traffic was horrible. it took me an hour and a I am in a research study. They put an electronic device on me that I have to wear for one week and then take it back. I met my daughter at the grocery store, because she forgot to get my Sams Club card yesterday so I picked up a few things. Came home for lunch then ran to the dentist. I was worried about a sensitive spot since we will be losing dental insurance soon. turns out it is nothing yet. clean bill of health. Now I am working to get some challenges posted. :D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

In Texas, it is STAAR test week!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”