Black Friday 11/29

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Black Friday 11/29

Post by Tracy F »

Anyone doing any shopping today?

I'm heading over to Scrapbook.com to see what I need (want).
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Black Friday 11/29

Post by tammyfolk »

The plan was to, but everyone in our house is sick minus Shawn and Everly, and the baby. Jackie, Garrett and I are all running fevers, congested, have body aches, and are draining. It's kinda funny to see us, as we ran out of tissue, so each of us is walking around with a roll of toilet paper. Shawn went to buy Lysol but the wanted $8 a can for it, and just couldn't do it. . .

I did do some Black Friday shopping on Elle's Studio. Only spent $20 but still . . .now I"m heading back to bed. I wanted to work on the site a bit today, but the head is pounding and I don't think I'm going to be able to . . .I'll try again later.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tammy so sorry you are sick. Hope you bet feeling better soon.
Tracy I ordered from Scrapbook .com last night. I NEEDED the free Doodlebug pin. And I also got a free blending brush. I doubled you Tammy. I spent $44.00 :lol: :lol: :lol: DH said as he looked at my scraproom, you don't really need any more stuff! haha I wanted another paper piercer and then I found tags of all shapes thinlits on for a good deal. DH went today and got some shoes. I just stayed in the car. not planning on anymore spending but if something calls out my name online, I might cave. :mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tammy, hope you feel better soon!
I bought a mini album tutorial from Kathy Ortha King, Paper Phenomenon. 75% off.
I haven’t had time for anything else.But my son got a new Ford 4x4 truck. He also got an engagement ring, :( but that was a pre Black Friday deal.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

We didn't plan on going to the mall but stopped there briefly.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tammy, so sorry you are all sick. Hope you all get better quickly!

Well, I got some things from Scrapbook.com and My Favorite Things. They were out of what I really wanted from SB.com but that's ok because I am getting a gift card to there for my birthday next week.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Did all my shopping online really. Several movies that I wanted to buy went on sale at Best Buy Wednesday night at midnight so I bought those then and shopped ACOT sale and Michael's and Tonic Studios. But as far as going to a retail store not really
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

No shopping here yet; feeling a little under the weather today with sinus stuff. My Silhouette Cameo 3 bit the dust after only 1 1/2 years; it quit after Windows upgraded our computer to 10.something, which has proven to be incompatible with my Cameo and many others. After numerous emails and a few phone calls, no solution has been offered. So..... I think I'm going to order a new Cameo 4. Merry Christmas to me...
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I didn't do any shopping this year, online or in store......and I stopped in Walmart after my mammogam! Came out with a few groceries and cleaning supplies. ;) I was proud of myself!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”