Saturday 11/23

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 11/23

Post by Jan Mosier »

Anyone scrapping today?

It's raining here and looks like I have the boarders another day. I have a grill out at my nieces sometime this evening but need to leave a little early as my sister needs a ride to Hartsville to run some errands. I also need to bake another batch of treats today so I can get the dogs in their crates tonight. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday 11/23

Post by Tracy F »

Was up early for an exercise class this morning. Just catching up on line and will be helping dh set up platforms and move furniture for his Christmas village. It takes him about a week. I'll post some photos when he gets it all set up....it's beautiful.
Doing some more baking and maybe some scrapping.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies -

Jackie, the babies, and the dogs arrived early this morning, and are all currently napping. I laid down for about half an hour or so as I was extremely tired after playing hard core with Everly this morning once they arrived, as she was completely wound up this morning . . .

Not sure what are plans are this afternoon (if any) but Shawn is making Tacos for dinner . . .both G and Jackie requested them . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

We've had a nice, laid back day here. Mom loves Law and Order SVU, so we've had it running on Hulu all day. I've been scrapbooking most of the day. We need to get the house cleaned and decluttered and get some of the holiday decorations up in time for Jeff and his family's arrival on Thursday. Sooooo excited to see Isla!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

We went out to breakfast lunch and dinner! Pretty crazy day. We went to the grocery store got my new phone screen then we went and looked at vacuums. Dh decided he wants a new one. I talked him into going to the Dickens festival and then we went back to the vacuum store and bought a new vacuum. Came home this afternoon he vacuumed and cleaned the floors and I did a scrapbook page. Then we watched a movie tonight. Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Did some cleaning/clearing out this morning. Got the small cage and crate put up. DH got out some of the Disney Christmas decorations. They are lighted poles/bushes. Then we watched TV together. Then I worked some on a page this evening

Return to “Daily Chatter”