Happy Sunday Everyone 05/07/17

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Sunday Everyone 05/07/17

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies.

Off to a later than normal start around here this morning....bathed the baby, gave her her bottle, had breakfast (Thanks Shawn) and started the laundry, and cleaned my scrap table off. No errands to run today so I'm hoping to play in my scrap room for a bit today once I finish up some band banquet stuff....

Yesterday seemed to be a success. Can't wait to see how many total challenges get completed!

So what's on your agenda today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Happy Sunday Everyone 05/07/17

Post by Beth »

Good morning from dreary, rainy, yucky weather PA! Looks like another day of cold and rain. BLAH!

Headed to pick up my duck and chicken eggs in a bit. A couple errands to run, trying to figure out what I wanna make for supper. Of course there are dishes in the sink as always that need to get done. The Stampin' Cottage is a disaster after all the scrapping I did yesterday. So a big clean up over there today. I have club on Tuesday so I need to clean up, set up and get my projects ready.

Hope everyone has an awesome day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It is quiet here at the moment. The hubs left for work a little while ago and I just finished a late breakfast. I have a load of clothes in the wash and will put another in when they're done and then I'm getting my scrap on! I have been itching to do something and I'm going to today even if it kills me! :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Dylan still running fever so no church so I am scrapping
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Went to church this morning but I pulled pics for one the challenges to do later today
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

It's a rare rainy day here. Still in PJs at 2:40, working on a layout I started last night. The weather has given me a bit of a sinus headache so I'm taking things easy.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Church this am and off to the city for some shopping. Now home to do some backdrop decorations for a mom luncheon next weekend. After next weekend I can take a breather....I hope!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”