Tuesday - 11/12/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - 11/12/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

Getting ready to head out the door to work. Today I'm there at 7:00 am :shock: but thankfully I'm out by 3:30 pm. That's super exciting!! Not sure what plans we have this afternoon, as Shawn mentioned dinner, but he also laid out a roast??? So not sure about that . . .either way, I plan on spending some time in my scraproom tonight. I want to finish a layout that I'm working on prior to starting another one . . .

Anyone else have any plans today?? Anyone else wake up to a dusting of snow on the ground??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday - 11/12/19

Post by Jan Mosier »

No snow, just rain here. It's suppose to drop down to 25 tonight and a high of 45 tomorrow. That's cold for us here in South Carolina.

I have to go to Hartsville today to restock the stores with treats, take my car less sister to the dr. and the grocery store. I also have a couple of other errands to run while I'm down that way. All dogs but one has been out, fed and out again. I need the last one to go out before I crate them to leave.......I prefer to not have to clean crates when I return home. On a good note, I started the fall lift challenge and hope to finish it tonight or tomorrow. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

We’re on the road back to Texas :( :( :( We had a great time with our sons. Albuquerque is beautiful! For the eating, we just kept to what we already know. We should be home by 10:00 pm
We’re planning on coming back for Thanksgiving, please recommend any good places to eat that you know. I was able to keep with my Keto. I even lost a pound. I wonder if the altitude makes you weigh less 😆
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

No snow here, but it is very cold. I did not get any crafting done last night so here's hoping for tonight!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

It was a bit cool this morning on my walk but nothing like what most of you are experiencing.
I finished up a layout this morning and I will be heading out to play Mah Jong shortly. Tonight there's no cooking YAY!! I have a yoga class at 5pm.
Tracey
Prep Cook

Post by Tracey »

Working Day. Another doctors appointment at lunch time and the hopefully scrapping this afternoon.
Another normal day here.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

We are experiencing unusually warm weather. No snow yet. I sewed al day and just got down here to the computer. I sold so many table runners last week and wanted to get them ready to deliver at the retreat. One lady is from Las Vegas so I won't have to pay shipping. Of course I made extra. Whatever doesn't sell will go to the boutique in December. Who knew that I would use my sewing skills at this age. :lol: :lol:
I have my cards to finish up for the retreat and I always take table treats so I need to make tags for them.
making beef stragonoff for dinner since we have leftover rice. Hoping for a relaxing night.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracey
Prep Cook

Post by Tracey »

Tamara wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:04 pm We are experiencing unusually warm weather. No snow yet. I sewed al day and just got down here to the computer. I sold so many table runners last week and wanted to get them ready to deliver at the retreat. One lady is from Las Vegas so I won't have to pay shipping. Of course I made extra. Whatever doesn't sell will go to the boutique in December. Who knew that I would use my sewing skills at this age. :lol: :lol:
I have my cards to finish up for the retreat and I always take table treats so I need to make tags for them.
making beef stragonoff for dinner since we have leftover rice. Hoping for a relaxing night.
Happy Tuesday!
Would love to see a photo of your table runners.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

It was 15 this morning when I got up at 6 am; really cold for us here in Oklahoma. Tomorrow should be in the 50's and on Sunday it was in the 70s. I don't know if it is the cold weather but I have been so exhausted today. Thinking I may just crawl into bed pretty soon where it is warm.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tracey wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:38 pm
Tamara wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:04 pm We are experiencing unusually warm weather. No snow yet. I sewed al day and just got down here to the computer. I sold so many table runners last week and wanted to get them ready to deliver at the retreat. One lady is from Las Vegas so I won't have to pay shipping. Of course I made extra. Whatever doesn't sell will go to the boutique in December. Who knew that I would use my sewing skills at this age. :lol: :lol:
Happy Tuesday!
Would love to see a photo of your table runners.
I have one for me for every holiday now. These are just the ones I made this week
MVIMG_20191112_152633.jpg
MVIMG_20191112_152633.jpg (25.22 KiB) Viewed 2831 times
MVIMG_20191112_152126.jpg
MVIMG_20191112_152126.jpg (21.34 KiB) Viewed 2831 times
MVIMG_20191112_151413.jpg
MVIMG_20191112_151413.jpg (26.13 KiB) Viewed 2831 times
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”