TGI Friday - 11/8/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

TGI Friday - 11/8/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

Dragging here a bit this morning. Both Garrett and I both. . . .Shawn left for work almost two hours ago :shock: Not even sure how he does it!! Woke up to our first dusting of snow on the ground. . . Not much, but enough to qualify as snow!

Definitely looking forward to the weekend, but it's going to be a busy one! I told several of the band kids, that G and I would go to Hershey tomorrow to watch their final performance of the season - championships, and then I'm going shopping with co-workers on Sunday. . .still haven't set anything in stone yet with Jackie, and when she is coming with the babies. All I know is it's going to be for Thanksgiving and Everly's birthday (12/4). . .so I'll be working on that this weekend too!!

What's everyone else have planned??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: TGI Friday - 11/8/19

Post by Tracy F »

Well, I had planned to scrap today until dh got up and had other ideas. Yesterday we went to Walmart and they charged us twice for a turkey breast so we need to go back to get that fixed and then he wants to hit some other stores. Sometimes he drives me crazy....I just mentioned that I would like a new tree skirt and now he won't stop til we find one. So off we go.....
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

We're going on a road trip early tomorrow morning! Heading to New Mexico to visit our kids! Its going to be a long trip!!! I'm so excited! We are going to finish packing tonight and hopefully I'm able to get some sleep.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Lolis wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:42 pm We're going on a road trip early tomorrow morning! Heading to New Mexico to visit our kids! Its going to be a long trip!!! I'm so excited! We are going to finish packing tonight and hopefully I'm able to get some sleep.
How exciting for you Lolis!!

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I've been home since about 4:45 pm. We ordered chinese for dinner, and I've been watching Brothers & Sisters on my Ipad. I've got my third load of clothes going, as I'm going to be gone all day tomorrow, and most of the day on Sunday, so I wanted to go ahead and get it done . . . going to try and finish the layout I started the other night and/or possibly watch a tv show with Shawn as I really am quite tired, and not sure I have to motivation to be productive tonight.

Off to post the next Get To Know your Challenge Team . . .

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

oh my goodness this day just about got away from me. This is the first time I have even had a chance to get down to the computer. And DH will be home in 15 minutes to go to dinner. I posted a few table runners that I made yesterday and all of a sudden I have orders for five more!!! I went to the fabric store this morning and spent $90 Since I have been home three more people have asked for one so we are going out to dinner by JoAnns so I can go back. If I don't get the fabric today it will be gone tomorrow. I know I will be a sewing manic next week but after all it pays for my retreats so not complaining here. DH has to just put up with my sewing machine up in the kitchen. Tomorrow is our family Sisters craft day and we are making roll basket warmers and scarves out of fleece. We will see how that goes. I am going to use them for presents.
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tracy F wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:48 am Well, I had planned to scrap today until dh got up and had other ideas. Yesterday we went to Walmart and they charged us twice for a turkey breast so we need to go back to get that fixed and then he wants to hit some other stores. Sometimes he drives me crazy....I just mentioned that I would like a new tree skirt and now he won't stop til we find one. So off we go.....
at least you have DH on board and he is supportive of your ideas! :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Lolis wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:42 pm We're going on a road trip early tomorrow morning! Heading to New Mexico to visit our kids! Its going to be a long trip!!! I'm so excited! We are going to finish packing tonight and hopefully I'm able to get some sleep.
Have ever so much fun!! can't wait for pics. Travel safe and have fun!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

tammyfolk wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:59 pm I've been home since about 4:45 pm. We ordered chinese for dinner, and I've been watching Brothers & Sisters on my Ipad. I've got my third load of clothes going, as I'm going to be gone all day tomorrow, and most of the day on Sunday, so I wanted to go ahead and get it done . . . going to try and finish the layout I started the other night and/or possibly watch a tv show with Shawn as I really am quite tired, and not sure I have to motivation to be productive tonight.

Off to post the next Get To Know your Challenge Team . . .
glad you made it through your day. I still have Brothers & sisters on my watch list! Just been too busy to start something new.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Have a safe trip Lolis!

Wow Tamara, you're going to be a sewing maniac!

Return to “Daily Chatter”