Happy (Inter) National Scrapbooking Day Ladies

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy (Inter) National Scrapbooking Day Ladies

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies.....so what's on your agenda today?? Scrapping I hope??

I have to go to the laundry mat as some point as Jackie's dog puked on my comforter (which we cleaned), but it's a King size comforter and will not fit in my washing machine....then haircut appointment this afternoon. I've already bathed and fed Everly and she's sleeping now. I'm trying to do as much for Jackie as I can while she's here as I know our time together is coming to an end soon. Why can't Newport News, VA be just ten minutes away?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Re: Happy (Inter) National Scrapbooking Day Ladies

Post by LoriS »

I'm hoping to scrap some this morning before my daughter and her family gets here, and then again this evening after they go home. I thought I was going to have a free day to scrap, but once again "my" plans did not work out!
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

On my way to a luncheon on a huge boat on lake Senaca in Watkins Glenn NY. Hope to be home in a few hours to scrap. Daughter is driving so I can play games for about 35 minutes
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Good morning!

I was up late last night and fell asleep in my chair for a couple of hours; feeling a little stiff this morning :twisted: I need to make a Hobby Lobvy run and scoop the mess off my scrap table so I can play this afternoon and evening. (I keep forgetting I'm two hours behind the East Coast!) Loving the nice variety of challenges here and eeady to do some serious stash-busting this weekend. I'm going to post my game sometime in mid-ro-late afternoon.

Scrap on!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

HAPPY SCRAPBOOK DAY!! IT's been a whole week of scrap classes for me. Today is Graphic 45, cards this morning and a mini album this afternoon. I hope I can get to some of these challenges. Tending grandkids tonight and kids to dinner tomorrow. Hope your day is scrappy!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Happy NSD! I'm sooo glad to be home. I left the house this morning with out a jacket thinking that it would warm up once I got to the market and set up.......I WAS WRONG! It was cloudy and a little breezy and the long sleeve t-shirt I had on wasn't enough. LoLa on the other hand didn't seem to mind the breeze. Getting ready to settle down on the couch and enjoy the critters before going to bed.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Happy NSD!!! Better late than never. I've got one LO done and for the life of me I can't get it posted correctly to the challenge. I see more I am going to have to work on. Hopefully tomorrow after church-

Return to “Daily Chatter”