It's Monday - 10/14/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Monday - 10/14/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Happy Columbus Day ladies or should I just say Happy Monday!!

What's everyone up to today?? Work for me at 7:30 am, and I just got a text stating that one of the providers will not be in today which means as soon as I get there I have to start calling patients to reschedule their appointments. It's never fun, especially on a Monday!

No plans for us tonight that I'm aware of. I would like to watch TWD that I DVRd last night, but other than than, nothing, nada, zilch, and I like it that way!!

Anyone scrapping??

Becca - update on your baby please.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: It's Monday - 10/14/19

Post by Jan Mosier »

CT scan with contrast scheduled today at 3:30. I have to be there 90 minutes early for blood work so I will need to leave around 1:15. Nothing else on the agenda other than a little housework before my appt. Should be an easy day.

Becca, hope Cocoa is on the mend soon.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

I have my granddaughter today. She is out of school for the day but her mom had a teacher workday so I get to keep her! Not much planned for today - no scrapping until this afternoon after Ada goes home!
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

Just another work day for me -- we don't get Columbus Day off!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good morning!

Jan good luck with your ct scan
Lori have fun with your granddaughter
Tammy sorry you have to work early and cancelling those appts won't make people happy
Krystle sorry you have to work on a kinda holiday

Just odds and ends around the house this morning. Since my ds doesn't have a truck, he needs my dh to take the afternoon off to help pick up some flooring. My dh truck is smaller and it won't all fit so I have to meet them there to put some in the car. should be interesting. DS was given a rental car so until he gets a new truck.... sad thing is the day after the accident he planned on going to the dealership to look for a new truck.
I'm going to stop at a fruit stand on my way home to get some tomatoes. We missed farmers market on Saturday. too may things to do. It's a free night for us after that. DH has the rest of the afternoon off so not sure what we will be doing. probably just chillin. he is loving his new chair and I tried it yesterday too and it wasn't bad.
Happy Monday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I was up and out early this morning for a WW meeting. After that I went to Kohls and did some clothes shopping. I had all sorts of coupons that were just burning a hole in my pocket! Trying to get caught up online and then need to clean the bathrooms. Ugh!
Tracey
Prep Cook

Post by Tracey »

Another normal work day here today, filled with meetings and training reviews. I do have a dinner planned tonight with a couple of lovely ladies. I haven't been on a girlie night out for ages.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

So I'm home from work now, dinner has been eaten, and TWD has been watched. Now I'm going to play around in my scraproom for a bit, maybe pay a bill or two (the ones that came in the mail on Saturday), and sort through some memorabilia from band. I think Shawn plans on watching football, and G has a Senate meeting and ultimate frisbee at school tonight. . .kinda liking these "nothing planned" evenings.

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Jan Mosier wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:27 am CT scan with contrast scheduled today at 3:30. I have to be there 90 minutes early for blood work so I will need to leave around 1:15.
Jan - how did everything go today?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I'm watching football and looking at LOs for the Fall Lift #2. I've been fighting a sinus infection for the last few days....at least I hope that's what it is. Lot's going on with all of you. Lot's of thoughts and prayers are with you.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”