Sunday 10/13/2019

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Sunday 10/13/2019

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning, ladies. What's on your plate today?

Very little on the agenda today as I may have overdid it yesterday afternoon. Kyle and I managed to mow all 3 acres, picked up sticks (small branches) in the pecan orchard and cleared some brush along the road side of the orchard. By the time we finished this old girl was feeling the burn. I still had to come in feed the dogs, shower and make dinner. We have two large brush piles to burn once it dries out and we receive some rain. May scrap today if the dogs are good. So far they have not been. I found an old comforter that I used for bedding ripped to shreds in the living room this morning. :roll:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday 10/13/2019

Post by Tamara »

Oh oh Jan sounds like those dogs have been into some mischief. There's no way I could have done the work you did yesterday. You deserve a rest today!

we have been on the go everyday this week so we are happy to just be home this afternoon and tonight with nothing that has to be done. our grandkids are in a primary program this morning at their church so we are going to be headed up to theirs this morning. They are so cute and sweet!
Pulled out some chicken for dinner tonight and dh wants to go to urgent care. He said such a stuffy head and hurting for 10 days now he needs something for this sinus infection. I had a cold for a week but it's gone now and I am better.
thank goodness because I got to play with the grandbaby yesterday when I stopped to give the boys the treat I promised them at the ER. my son is still hurting and said he'll probably be standing up at the back of the church the whole program. they were supposed to come to dinner today but since my daughter is in Disney world we decided to pass and give them a chance to chill at their house and rest up some more. I'd like to get to some challenges but we'll see how the day goes.
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Was up early today for my morning walk then went to a really fun kick boxing exercise class. I was beat and will be sore tomorrow! Starting to get things together for our vacation. We leave on Wednesday for W.VA. We've rented a cabin in the woods so we can enjoy some fall foliage and cooler weather. I miss the fall so much since we moved to Florida. Hoping to get some more scrappy time today.
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

We are hosting friends for dinner tonight so lots of picking up happening right now!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Garrett and I made it to Walmart today while Shawn stayed home and watched football, which he is still currently doing. I've got everything put away, and the last load of laundry going. I've been pretty lazy this morning watching Brothers & Sisters, but I finally got up the will power to just walk away from the Ipad. Now I'm trying to figure out how to set my Canon Selphy back up so I can print some pictures. Somehow or another it doesn't seem to want to work. I'm pretty sure it's a wi-fi issue, but either way, I need to figure it out!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Jorge and I went bike riding this morning!!! Yay! The weather is beautiful today, cooler, cloudy and still. Such a perfect morning for a bike ride.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

Another lazy day for us today. I worked on organizing some photos last night so maybe this evening I can work on a layout.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Between cleaning, and messing around in my scraproom today, I've felt pretty productive! I got my Selphy issue figured out only to discover that the cartridge was empy so I ordered two 3-pks tonight, and they should arrive by Friday.

FaceTimed with Jackie and Everly and listened to Harrison coo and smile! He absolutely adorable! She still hasn't committed to a specific date for a visit, but I know it'll be before Thanksgiving, so I just need to be patient a bit longer!

Typically we watch the Walking Dead on Sunday nights, but since it's being DVRd and Shawn is watching football, I figured I'd play around in here a bit longer.

I just posted the Fall "Lift" me up reveal, and posted a sign up for #2 here, so please make sure to sign up for this round.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracey
Prep Cook

Post by Tracey »

Well it is Monday here now. So that means work!! The weekend went way to quickly.
My parents are here for a 3 week stay so we took them and the dogs off to Floriade.... which is a Spring Flower Festival here in Canberra. It was a dogs day our so there were close to 1000 dogs. It made for an interesting day.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

In the words of my grandfather "It was a hell of a day". I think that feeling just carried over from yesterday. Cocoa (the doxie) ending up having spine/back surgery late last night. The vet called me at around 11:20 letting me know they were through. I called and checked on her this morning and she was doing good as far as vitals, etc. But the night nurse had to help her pee. Of course, I had to work today. The surgeon called around noon and said she was doing good enough if I wanted to come get her today I could. That she tried to pull herself up and she could but she could only take a few steps before falling over. But since they are almost 50 minutes from my house I told him I could wait one more day. So now just waiting for the call in the morning. I got her pet stroller ordered and it should be here Tuesday :lol: And since the deadline for filing taxes is Tuesday the next two days will be crazy at work. But I got everything done as much as I could today and when I get the call to go get her I am going

Return to “Daily Chatter”