Sunday 10/13/2019

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Sunday 10/13/2019

Post by tammyfolk »

sdwhru wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:38 pm In the words of my grandfather "It was a hell of a day". I think that feeling just carried over from yesterday. Cocoa (the doxie) ending up having spine/back surgery late last night. The vet called me at around 11:20 letting me know they were through. I called and checked on her this morning and she was doing good as far as vitals, etc. But the night nurse had to help her pee. Of course, I had to work today. The surgeon called around noon and said she was doing good enough if I wanted to come get her today I could. That she tried to pull herself up and she could but she could only take a few steps before falling over. But since they are almost 50 minutes from my house I told him I could wait one more day. So now just waiting for the call in the morning. I got her pet stroller ordered and it should be here Tuesday :lol: And since the deadline for filing taxes is Tuesday the next two days will be crazy at work. But I got everything done as much as I could today and when I get the call to go get her I am going
I bet you're a basket case Becca. Our pets are like our children!! Hugs to you!! Just remember to breathe, and know that you are only one person, and can only do what you can do . . . .and then exhale Wednesday morning!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”