Wednesday - 9/18/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday - 9/18/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

Thought I'd check in before heading off to work!! Hoping Shawn comes home today. He's still in West Viriginia with the EPA helping clean up a mess that one of the vendors that buys products from their company abandoned, and disposed of illegally. Big mess. . . on a happier note, Happy 10 year Anniversay to Shawn and I. Seriously, where has the time gone??

Not sure what my evening entails at this point, as I work until seven, and it all depends on whether or not Shawn gets to come home or not . . .

Anyone here have any scrapping plans?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Wednesday - 9/18/19

Post by Patti »

Happy Anniversary, Tammy! Time has flown! I hope Shawn makes it home today. I'm headed to run some errands and maybe get some scrapping done. Finished my book so that can't be used as an excuse to not get things done. :roll:
Have a great Wednesday everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Happy Anniversary Tammy and Shawn!!🌹
No scrapping today just chilling in the car for eight hours. Headed to Reno Nevada. Does taking pics and making memories count?
We were up earlier than expected so we left at 7:30. We are already to Elko
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Happy Anniversary!!! Today is my mom's birthday. Haven't taken her out to celebrate but I sent her emojis off and on all day. Of course, talked to her after work. I hope Shawn made it in. Enjoy your trip, Tamara. I swung by Hobby Lobby to pick up a stamp storage and got a .99 dog paw punch while I was there. I was good and didn't splurge on anything else. I almost bought some black cardstock (a package of 50 sheets or more that was marked down to 3.99)

Return to “Daily Chatter”