Happy Cinco de Mayo

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Cinco de Mayo

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies....

Very, very raining here this morning.....uggh!

off to an early start this morning. I have to get G to school early for spanish class to set up all the food and I have to be at work by 7:30 this morning. Off by 4:00 pm, super excited about that. Nothing planned for this evening other than watching some DVR'd tv with Shawn for a bit, and then hanging out here.... :mrgreen:

So what's on everyone else's agenda today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Happy Cinco de Mayo

Post by Beth »

Good morning.....Tonight is the opening reception for my photo club Juried Show. I have two photos entered. So I am making some food to take along and will be headed to the museum early to help set up. NO other big plans today. It is rainy here so will be doing housework today.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I've been playing along with the challenges on Citrus Twist's Facebook fan page, so more of that today. I also need to put together my challenges doe our crop here and run to Hobby Lobby to pick up my game prize. Hopefully we will have a nice day with NO WIND here. Mom is looking and feeling better, but still keeping an eye on her and checking her blood pressure. It had been a bit low (very unusual for her) and it's been more stable.

Good luck with today's photo show, Beth!
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Lol had a day with no appts. Then Dylan woke up with fever and sore throat. Dr's app at 1130. Oldest grandson has a baseball game tonight. Land to go if daughter will stay with Dylan buylt weather not looking to good.

Thinuking I might get scrappy time today
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

It started raining here yesterday morning. It is still raining. It is supposed to continue raining through tomorrow sometime. I am so glad I live on a small lake so all this water has some place to go.

I spent my entire day yesterday with my grandsons. 9am until 8pm. A long day like that means I am exhausted today and will be taking a long nap.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Just finished the last batch of bacon and cheese treats for tomorrows market. Debating on whether to do a batch of chicken liver treats to give as samples. I can't sell them until I have them registered with the Dept. of Agriculture.....feed laws! I just read an article this week where a dog food company in California was caught using pets that have been euthanized in their dog food but yet my treats have to be registered.....makes no sense to me. Anywhoo......

Beth, good luck tonight and share those photo's when you can. Leslie, rest up. Barb, glad to hear your mom is feeling better. Enjoy your scrappy time. Susie, hope Dylan is feeling better soon.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Beth wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 7:03 am Good morning.....Tonight is the opening reception for my photo club Juried Show. I have two photos entered. So I am making some food to take along and will be headed to the museum early to help set up. NO other big plans today. It is rainy here so will be doing housework today.
Good luck at the photo show - enjoy the reception!
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Jan Mosier wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 2:18 pm Just finished the last batch of bacon and cheese treats for tomorrows market. Debating on whether to do a batch of chicken liver treats to give as samples. I can't sell them until I have them registered with the Dept. of Agriculture.....feed laws! I just read an article this week where a dog food company in California was caught using pets that have been euthanized in their dog food but yet my treats have to be registered.....makes no sense to me. Anywhoo......

Beth, good luck tonight and share those photo's when you can. Leslie, rest up. Barb, glad to hear your mom is feeling better. Enjoy your scrappy time. Susie, hope Dylan is feeling better soon.
So why can you sell bacon and cheese treats but not chicken liver treats?
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Wanda wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 5:22 pm
Jan Mosier wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 2:18 pm Just finished the last batch of bacon and cheese treats for tomorrows market. Debating on whether to do a batch of chicken liver treats to give as samples. I can't sell them until I have them registered with the Dept. of Agriculture.....feed laws! I just read an article this week where a dog food company in California was caught using pets that have been euthanized in their dog food but yet my treats have to be registered.....makes no sense to me. Anywhoo......

So why can you sell bacon and cheese treats but not chicken liver treats?
It's a new treat and it hasn't been registered yet. I have to send samples to a lab and it takes about 4 weeks to get the results back. Once I get the results back I can then register them with the Dept. of Ag.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Had to work; come home and did a tag for a challenge on another site. Put up some laundry so I don't have anything to do tomorrow that I don't want to do LOL

Return to “Daily Chatter”