It's Monday. 9/9/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Monday. 9/9/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies -

What's on everyones agenda for today? Not sure what the evening entails for us other than dropping off Gs car to get the new iginition switch put in. We're told he can do it tomorrow, and have it ready tomorrow afternoon so G will only be without a car for one day. Hopefully that'll be the case. The part was ordered last week.

Gotta run, but will check in later today. Have a great day ladies!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: It's Monday. 9/9/19

Post by Jan Mosier »

Stray dog showed up in Kyle's yard this morning so I will spend the day looking for the owner. I already have her posted on social media so I'm hoping someone will recognize her. If I can't find the owner soon, I have no choice but take her to our local shelter. It breaks my heart but I have to be realistic, I already have enough of my own to care for. Not much else on the agenda.....light house work and a couple of errands.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

Well we're are on Baby watch .We're awaiting for baby Grayson to come in this world
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tammy-good luck with G's car repair
Jan you are my dog hero. you work dog magic so hope you find the owner
Petra so exciting for a new baby!!!

I'm home all day today unless I run to get some grapefruit from a grocery store. I saw their ad has them for 39 cents each and you know me and grapefruit. I could spend $6.40 and get 16!!! :o :o :o I've already changed sheets. Laundry is in the washer and I am about to start the green challenge. I may just do odds and ends today and throw in my fall decorating.
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Just got home from work. G is working on homework, and Shawn has steaks on the grille. After dinner we plan on dropping Gs car off, and then just hanging out at home for the rest of the evening. G does have ultimate frisbee tonight @ 10:00 pm.

Hoping to work on the layout that I started last week. I keep looking at it and pushing it to the side, and doing soemthing else, but honestly how can I expect to even start scrapping again if I don't even attempt it. Right??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Sometimes you just have to force yourself, Tammy. Have you tried different mood things that you don't normally do - music, etc? Sometimes you have to trick your mind to get it to relax or turn off for awhile.

Jan, sounds like market was good and I hope you found the dog owner. Tamara, did you go get your grapefruit? LOL Petra be sure to let us know when that new grandbaby gets here.

Just been busy with brother in law on Saturday and two full days of work and meetings. A co-workers parent passed away this morning so now we have more to pick up and do. Just a few more days until this deadline is passed. On good news got to sign up for Fiber today so now just waiting - can't wait to get away from DSL

Return to “Daily Chatter”