Hello Saturday 9.07.19

Tamara
Challenge Team

Hello Saturday 9.07.19

Post by Tamara »

Hello everyone!!

I can't believe how fast the days have flown by the last two days. I simply ran out of time to get on the computer. I made 17 oven dish towels the last two days. I started them last week actually so I wanted to get them finished up. Then I got stuck at my daughters helping her with a cruise idea she had. It is so much work to go on a Disney cruise. HAHA it's the pocket thing to hang on their door to get little gifts like a secret sister thing.
Today we went to my nieces sons baptism and tonight we have a 50th wedding anniversary party or dh cousin. I did manage to get cream cheese pumpkin spice cookies made for tomorrows dessert. It's kids to dinner tomorrow!
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Hello Saturday 9.07.19

Post by Patti »

Busy lady, Tamara! Sat. almost over but it was a great day. I started stripping wallpaper in the last bedroom and in 2 hours it was done, The paper just peeled off in huge pieces! Love it! Makes up for the rooms I spend hours in. DH still home so he got the plumbing for the washer down and the vent for the dryer installed....wonderful!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Hello Saturday 9.07.19

Post by tammyfolk »

Been hanging with family practically since yesterday after work. Shawns brother arrived this morning with his wife Diane. Dinner last night over at the in laws, and cards and family time today. Not really much else accomplished. I think we're scheduled for lunch over there tomorrow, but it definately won't be an all day affair like today. . .lol
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”