It's Friday - 9/6/2019

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Friday - 9/6/2019

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies -

What's on everyones agenda today?? Jan & Patti - what's the weather like?? I'm seeing pictures of flooding and such in the area of NC where I used to live. . . someone also posted a pic of the South of the Border being flooded, but not sure if that was a geniune / altered / old pic or not,
Headed out to work in about five minutes. G and I need to leave at the same time this morning but he was up late (working on an essay) and is dragging his butt this morning. . .

Shawn and I have dinner plans with his parents and sister & nephew after work tonight. Shawns Brother and wife will be here tomorrow, so we'll have a family weekend I'm sure. Deanna then leaves on Monday to head back to Arizona and Ryan (the nephew/her son) will go back with her. He's 28, but lives here with the grandparents.

Welp, I'm out. I'll check in later this afternoon. Stay safe everyone!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: It's Friday - 9/6/2019

Post by Jan Mosier »

Not sure about the Wimington area but Charleston (the battery area) flooded......Garden City also flooded. We were lucky here in my area, all we got was light rain and a breeze......no wind gusts. I will spend the day prepping for market tomorrow and Sunday we will be picking up what few small branches that fell out of the pecan trees and mowing the lawn.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

It is so hard to grasp that on the other side of my state where is a storm raging. I'm looking out my window and the trees are gently moving, the sky is sunny and it is gorgeous out. Crazy!
DH has not left for the Bahamas yet so I may get some more work done on the laundry room this weekend....feelings are mixed knowing he is badly needed in the Bahamas and my laundry room is not a necessity. They are looking at a 3-month deployment to get the hospital up and running so they will rotate the guys in and out of his department for a couple of weeks at a time. Will probably hear more today.
Enjoy your Friday all and hope you all have time to hit your scrap rooms.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I’m in desperate need of some scrapbooking therapy!!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”