It's Thursday....

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's Thursday....

Post by Jan Mosier »

and it's suppose to be a wet one. So far the only effects we are seeing from Dorian is a little wind and rain but I hear it is suppose to go on all day and through the night. No wind gusts at the moment. If the ground becomes saturated and the wind picks up it could cause trees to fall across power lines. The coastal areas are seeing tornadoes spawning off of the hurricane. So far, I don't think we are under a tornado watch.
Baking today for possible market Saturday. Other than that, it should be an easy day.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Re: It's Thursday....

Post by Patti »

at my house, you would never know all of this weather is going on. DH is leaving for the Bahamas as soon as the storm clears and it is safe for them to fly. They will be setting up a mobile hospital on Grand Bahama. They have already flown in 30 tons of tarps and water filters and will get the work crew there asap. Winds are starting to pick up here so that means the weather is moving closer to hitting the eastern part of the state. Have already had several tornadoes. Life is always filled with adventure. Kitchen will be put on hold once more. Not a problem cuz there are plenty of other projects for me to do. Plus, I'm going to have plenty of scrapping time.
Have a great day all and where ever you are, stay safe.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Stay safe ladies!

Sitting here at work watching the clock. Everyone is gone, but I’m required to stay til five for the phones. Not sure what the evening entails once I get home. I was hoping to go to Staples with G before his meeting at school tonight at 7, but that all depends on how motivated he is once I get home, not to mention he’ll need to eat too.

Started a photo order yesterday that I’d like to finish tonight and maybe continue with my organizing. I started a layout and went looking for something that I knew I had but couldn’t find easily so I got side tracked with re-organizing my embellishments!

So what’s everyone else up to this afternoon??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Taking a break from cranking out tax returns; got my stack ready for tonight to work on. I got a new little drawer system so I'm going to see if I can get all the drawers put together so then all DH has to do is hook it all together for me. ;) I'm still binging Riverdale at night on TV while he is gone so just about through the last season - yeah!

Return to “Daily Chatter”