Labor Day - Monday 9/2/19

tammyfolk
Site Admin

Labor Day - Monday 9/2/19

Post by tammyfolk » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:56 pm

Good morning ladies -

So what's everyone up to today?? G is at school and Shawn and I are getting ready to meet up with the inlaws in about 20 minutes or so for a late breakfast / early lunch. Then home to work on a layout! I seriously cut paper this morning, and just need to find the picture that I'm looking for to move forward! Super excited about that.

Anyone scrapping today?
Tammy Folk

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

I rescue paper trapped in the craft store... I’m not a hoarder I’m a hero.

Tamara
Sous Chef

Re: Labor Day - Monday 9/2/19

Post by Tamara » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:34 pm

I probably will get t lest another layout completed. I did one last night so the next page is laying on the table with pics. So excited to be moving forward in the cabin book. I put several layouts into the book yesterday. I did quite a few with the August challenges. Thanks ladies!!
We are going to head up the mountain to take some pics and eat at the ski lodge. I will have to turn up my oxygen but will get to enjoy the outdoors for a bit. Then leftovers for dinner. It will be a relaxing fun day. I need to do a Kohls order. I have $30 in Kohls cash that expires tomorrow and they have a $10 off $25 for Labor day. A doubly whammy. Trying to figure out what we need. haha looking at Christmas presents.
Happy Monday!

sdwhru
Sous Chef

Re: Labor Day - Monday 9/2/19

Post by sdwhru » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:26 pm

I am trying to get two more LO's done today; would like to get 3 but don't think I can. One down, one to go. Then I got to get them ready to upload here (just in time) LOL Hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day