Wednesday May 3rd, 2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday May 3rd, 2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning everyone!!

As usual, I'm about to head out the door to work....Miss Everly is already up this morning and cooing from the swing, G is finishing up breakfast and Jackie is half sleeping on the couch....Shawn left hours ago.

Not much on the agenda at all today! Thank goodness!! G does need to make a trip to the grocery store as they're cooking in spanish class again and some of the ingredients he needs are not typically things that we have in the house!!

Today also kicks off our Mad About Sketches month, and if you haven't had a chance to do so yet, make sure you check out Pattis challenge here . It's a pretty awesome challenge!

Have a great day everyone!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Re: Wednesday May 3rd, 2017

Post by SusieQ »

I have to take Dylan for an appointment this morning, then Tim goes to ortho in afternoon for mri results and then Jason has varsity baseball game in town an hour awat. Since appointments are 1/2 hour away we decided not to come back home between . So basically my day is totally planned.

I am craving a day with no plans. That won't happen till next week and not sure as that could change. Lol
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I'm suppose to be helping a rescue down the road move fence panels today. She has a habit of cancelling on me at the last minute, so we'll see. Dogs have been out and are rattling their food bowls now. One has a loose stool this morning so I'm withholding food and he's not liking it one bit........I know, too much information....but hey, it's part of my daily life. I guess a call to the vet will be on my agenda today as well. If plans are cancelled with the rescue I will be heading in to town to run those errands I've been putting off since Monday.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

No big plans today, other than to check out some NSD activities that are popping up on Facebook and blogs. Our weather is moving back to spring after that weekend wintery blast, and hopefully our famous sunshine (we get like 300 sunny days a year, more than any other place on Colorado -- according to the Pueblo visitors center info anyway). My mom has been looking, feeling and sounding a bit down the past couple of days; she says she feels ok but I think I might schedule a doctor's visit for her, just to check out a couple things. We've had two major health scares with her in the past year and I've turned into a bit of a "helicopter daughter" with her. She's 86 and it's scary when she isn't feeling well.
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

BarbP wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 8:21 am No big plans today, other than to check out some NSD activities that are popping up on Facebook and blogs. Our weather is moving back to spring after that weekend wintery blast, and hopefully our famous sunshine (we get like 300 sunny days a year, more than any other place on Colorado -- according to the Pueblo visitors center info anyway). My mom has been looking, feeling and sounding a bit down the past couple of days; she says she feels ok but I think I might schedule a doctor's visit for her, just to check out a couple things. We've had two major health scares with her in the past year and I've turned into a bit of a "helicopter daughter" with her. She's 86 and it's scary when she isn't feeling well.
Hope your mom's okay!
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

We are getting more rain today - yuck! The water was already over the road below our house this morning when I got home from picking my son up from school. At least it's stopped for now, but we're expected to get a couple more inches tonight.

I'm hoping to get some scrappy time in this afternoon...we shall see if that happens.
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

IT IS NOT RAINING IN MICHIGAN TODAY! Of course it is supposed to start up again tomorrow morning and go through Friday.

I took advantage of the sunshine today and went for a long walk. Now I need to rest my legs.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Have the day off today! I babysat for our Mom's group at church this am and then my friend and I made a trip up to the Amish to the greenhouse to pick up some plants and drop off some card magazines for the owner's daughter.
And of course had to stop by the bakery for some doughnuts! It's like a mini vacation when I head there and it's so close.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Another day at the local scrap store. I did three classes today. and won a $20 wood prize. I had two wood classes and one card class. American craft was the vendor and brought us all a 6x6 pad, embellishments and a stamp set. It was a great day!
happy National Scrap week!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Tamara wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 10:02 pm Another day at the local scrap store. I did three classes today. and won a $20 wood prize. I had two wood classes and one card class. American craft was the vendor and brought us all a 6x6 pad, embellishments and a stamp set. It was a great day!
happy National Scrap week!
Wow I wish I had a store close by. I might just move to Houston when my daughter goes. There are three very close to where she will be living.

Return to “Daily Chatter”