Thursday 7/11

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Thursday 7/11

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone!

Dinner with my niece last night was very nice. The food was delicious and the conversation flowing. It was a nice change of pace.
It's super hot and humid outside this morning. I probably should try to mow the lawn before it rains this afternoon....we'll see how it goes. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 7/11

Post by Lolis »

I had a dentist appointment this morning. I overslept but still made it on time. We might be getting rain too. The ants are visiting this morning!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

I'm Stain Pallets For My Daughter's Baby shower but it is starting to raining so I have to put it on hold for today I need to get ready
for my surgery tomorrow
ImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I’m still sitting at work. Working on the 2nd floor today (psychiatry) and waiting on he last patient to check out. Can’t say that I’ve ever got out on time on Thursday’s. Oh well. It happens. Still don’t regret switching jobs at all!!

No plans for tonight. Shawn already texted me that he was home and working on dinner so that’s a plus! We may or may not watch a show on tv tonight. Not even sure what we have DVRd if anything! I’ll for sure check in again tonight!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

so home from work, dinner is done, cat litter boxes (all four) are changed, and I'm piddling around looking for something to do. Nothing DVRd, and the washer is still going, so I figured I'd check in here real quick.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”