SUNDAY June 30, 2019

Tamara
Challenge Team

SUNDAY June 30, 2019

Post by Tamara »

Happy Sunday!
I am seeing some cute new faces! Beth and Petra your super heros are so cute! Tammy I love your new Avatar. Makes me want to change mine for some fresh new energy.
I'm having kids to dinner today. Cooking a turkey breast so of course the yams and potatoes come with it. Rolls have already raised overnight and been baked. Just made the cherry cheesecake. Still need to make DIL gluten free cake before church. Trying to get a jump on the scraplift that is now in my possession. Not sure how much I will get done today but hopefully I'll make a dent in it. We haven't had kids to dinner for a few weeks so looking forward to cousin time for the kids. Summer is already 1/3 over for these guys. Trying to plan a trip to test out the new car. DH took July 12 off so we will head somewhere for a couple of days.
Hope your day is Amazing!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: SUNDAY June 30, 2019

Post by tammyfolk »

Shawn is at the grocery store now, and while he is gone, I was tasked with the chore of cleaning out the fridge. Lots of leftovers left in there from when Jackie was here, so I just threw as much out as I possibly could, probably even things that didn't need to go . . Now we have a full sink of dirty plastic container, and wouldn't you know it, the dishwasher is full of clean dishes. So instead of unloading it, I started the laundry and sat down here. lol

Not much happening for us today. We're just house cleaning, and doing our own thing. . .we did watch a movie earlier, but that's about it. . .hoping to get a bit more site work done today, and actually try to "lift" something as I truly want to scrap soemthing.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Busy morning....just sitting down with a piece of tasty watermelon w/ salt. Girls got me up at six am for some reason. Could not do alot since the plumbing issue. Plumber arrived at 10:30. Tree roots were blocking drain at the tank. Darn 90 foot tree about 50 feet from the tank so not much to do with that. Just hope this is not a constant pain. After he left, ran to open the doggie door for my son's GF...she forgot to open it and was going to be gone for the day. Ran to the hospital to visit a new mom..baby girl 9lb.3 ounces and unbelievable head of hair. Dark brown with blonde highlights. Really neat ..never seen a baby with hair like that. Headed straight to the grocery store..home and did some weeding in my perrenial bed. Gonna relax a bit then over to the cottage to get ready for my Tuesday night Stamp Club.

Sorry girls about the June 29 page mess up. Just could not fit it in.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Cocoa woke me up at 6 am being sick so I just stayed up and watched tv before Sunday school and church. Definitely came home and took a nap! Then I got up and cleaned some in my scrap room and did some easy scrapping. Have to go to work tomorrow and run some errands during work hours but then plans with friends after work

Return to “Daily Chatter”