Thursday 6/20/2019

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Thursday 6/20/2019

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. It's hot and humid here today. I'm debating on whether or not I want to mow the lawn. It's suppose to rain this afternoon so I need to make a decision soon. I bought a beef brisket while I was out yesterday and it's in the fridge now covered with a dry rub. I will throw it in the crock pot before bed tonight. I'm crossing my fingers it turns out edible, if not I wasted $23. :roll:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 6/20/2019

Post by Tamara »

Your beef brisket sounds so so good!

I'm trying to get packed for our weekend away. Just a family reunion! haha We are also doing my dads 90th Birthday Party there.
I didn't know what to get him. He loved the scrapbook so I nailed Fathers Day. :D He has always loved hershey bars. As a kid I remember every time just giving him a Giant Hershey bar. So in the night my brain came up with the hershey golden nuggets. I'm going to put 90 in a jar and make it pretty somehow. I may have to hit the dollar store for a glass container that big. I'm also working on a mini friends scrapbook for a scrap friend who is at the end of her cancer treatments. we are surprising her next week. It's so sad. Just doing errands and odds and ends today

Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Evening ladies -

Crazy busy life right now with the little one here demanding my attention as soon as I walk in the door everyday. Not even sure how Jackie does it, as she's down to 30 + days in her pregnancy, and that child is all over the place!! I'm glad I'm able to give her a break at night. . . she's soooo darn smart, and cute, and will talk your ears off!!

G is NC with his dad, but I think most of you knew that already. Shawn went and replaced Gs car on Tuesday with another 2008 Dodge Avenger so G will have a nice surprise when he returns home at the end of the summer. . .

I seem to be sooooo far behind that I'm not even sure where to even begin to catch up, but know that as soon as my life slows down a bit (when Jackie goes home), I'll totally be back here 100%!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

tammyfolk wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:14 pm Evening ladies -

Crazy busy life right now with the little one here demanding my attention as soon as I walk in the door everyday. Not even sure how Jackie does it, as she's down to 30 + days in her pregnancy, and that child is all over the place!! I'm glad I'm able to give her a break at night. . . she's soooo darn smart, and cute, and will talk your ears off!!

G is NC with his dad, but I think most of you knew that already. Shawn went and replaced Gs car on Tuesday with another 2008 Dodge Avenger so G will have a nice surprise when he returns home at the end of the summer. . .

I seem to be sooooo far behind that I'm not even sure where to even begin to catch up, but know that as soon as my life slows down a bit (when Jackie goes home), I'll totally be back here 100%!
Sounds like a crazy time! This summer is flying by already. Spring lasted so long and was so wet. Now we are into baseball games twice a week for the boys. We make them when we can. We have a few days off planned with DH. so we may be tripping a bit. We close on the condo next Wednesday so not sure how long till we run out and get my new car. The money has to hit the bank first. :lol: :lol: :lol: Are you going to Jackies when the new babe is born?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Sounds like everyone is super busy this week.

I've had extra chores to do after work each day this week to make sure everything is in okay shape when I leave. Mowed Tuesday (3+ hours), church books yesterday, had a dentist appt today and Noel had her yearly check up with the vet. Had a raging headache before I went to the dentist and it was worse afterwards so I came home and laid down for a bit. I haven't packed yet but not like I need to pack much for just a few days in Vegas. Tank tops and shorts :lol:

Victoria Marie showed the Elle's Studio Disney stuff last week so I had to break down and buy that :shock:
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Yes, these summer days are flying! My friend Celinda had her baby! She was a few weeks early, but mother and baby are doing great!
We've been enjoying our sons company since last Friday. It's so good to be together as a family!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

sdwhru wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:33 pm Sounds like everyone is super busy this week.

I've had extra chores to do after work each day this week to make sure everything is in okay shape when I leave. Mowed Tuesday (3+ hours), church books yesterday, had a dentist appt today and Noel had her yearly check up with the vet. Had a raging headache before I went to the dentist and it was worse afterwards so I came home and laid down for a bit. I haven't packed yet but not like I need to pack much for just a few days in Vegas. Tank tops and shorts :lol:

Victoria Marie showed the Elle's Studio Disney stuff last week so I had to break down and buy that :shock:
Enjoy your trip to Vegas.
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Lolis wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:20 am Yes, these summer days are flying! My friend Celinda had her baby! She was a few weeks early, but mother and baby are doing great!
We've been enjoying our sons company since last Friday. It's so good to be together as a family!
Congrats to Celinda! Boy or girl? Enjoy having your son home for the summer.
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Jan Mosier wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:57 pm
Lolis wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:20 am Yes, these summer days are flying! My friend Celinda had her baby! She was a few weeks early, but mother and baby are doing great!
Congrats to Celinda! Boy or girl? Enjoy having your son home for the summer.
Colinda had a girl.
My sons only stayed for a few days,they are going back today. Georgie left this morning and Jerry is leaving in a little while. They are only 1 1/2 hour drive away. We need to make time to spend with them. Georgie graduated and he is very interested in a position in Albuquerque. Jerry will be done after this summer.
:? :(
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”