Monday - 6/17/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday - 6/17/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

Hope everyone is doing well. So very much here to catch up on, but the few minutes that I have before leaving for work this morning is just not enough. Things are ok here, but soooo much drama with Jackie and her "baby daddy" at home. She really needs to go home, but $$ and fighting has her here for another week. Not to mention, she's due to have the baby in less than a month in a half!! :shock: Richie drove up Friday night and took G to NC, so he'll be there for the summer. . .not return date given yet, but G starts college 8/23 so I'm assuming about 2 weeks prior.

I truly hope everyone is doing well and has a great day!! Will check in this afternoon after work, and as much as possible over the next few days!! Again, sorry for being MIA, but life happens . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Monday - 6/17/19

Post by Jan Mosier »

Yay, the weekend is finally over! Father's Day, 16 dogs, 2 kids and dinner out with a couple of friends in the rescue world. I didn't even call my dad yesterday to wish him a happy father's day because I couldn't say the words without breaking down. I thought this would be an easy holiday but it proved different. I just pushed through it to get it behind me. Thankfully, the kids and the dogs kept me busy. I crafted with the kids a little Saturday night. I collected some dies, my Cuttlebug and a bin of paper scraps and let them play at the kitchen table...with supervision of course. :lol: Next weekend, we may try making a card.

Not much on the agenda today, I probably need to mow again but I would much prefer to stay inside where it's cool. Need to shop for groceries but again with the staying cool thing. I can feel the humidity as soon as I open the front door. Nope, nope, nope. I will either make fabric flowers for the groomers or scrap.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Hi! finally have enough signal to check in and not lose the signal. Trip has been good and have seen lots of family and friends but I am soooooo ready to be home. One more event (Paige's National gymnastics competition) and then it's back to NC. I have picked up some great scrap bargins at Tuesday Mornings along the way....not that I need any of it. somewhere along the way I also picked up poison ivy or some other kind of rash... :evil: Yep, it will be good to be home!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Patti wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:02 pm Hi! finally have enough signal to check in and not lose the signal. Trip has been good and have seen lots of family and friends but I am soooooo ready to be home. One more event (Paige's National gymnastics competition) and then it's back to NC. I have picked up some great scrap bargins at Tuesday Mornings along the way....not that I need any of it. somewhere along the way I also picked up poison ivy or some other kind of rash... :evil: Yep, it will be good to be home!
None of us probably really "need" more supplies but we all cave at some point. :lol: Enjoy the last event and try not to scratch. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”