It's Hump Day.....

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's Hump Day.....

Post by Jan Mosier »

whatcha got going on? As I mentioned in a previous post, my boarders are back for about a week. I was asked if I would be interested in keeping them for a month while she trains for a new job and find a suitable doggy day care or dog walker in the Charlotte area. Of course I said yes, that's easy money. At the moment she is preparing to move, which is why they're with me now. I'm not sure when she said she would be starting her new job.

Not much on today's agenda. I did most of the laundry yesterday just need to wash a load of towels today. May throw some chicken on the grill for dinner tonight. I'm sure I will need to run the broom vac across the floors at least once today. May even start on a layout and see where it leads me.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's Hump Day.....

Post by Tamara »

That's great about the boarders. You are so good at it too! Loving all those dogs like your own. Yes you need to lead into a scrap layout. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm just about ready to find some pics for these challenges. Hope you have a great day. Chicken on the grill sounds delish.
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”