Tuesday June 4, 2019

Tamara
Challenge Team

Tuesday June 4, 2019

Post by Tamara »

Hey everyone!! Whats the day got you doing?

I went nd got a pedicure this morning. It was a great time of day to do it when they aren't as busy. I got a very long foot massage. It felt really good. I picked pink polish. Something I don't think I have ever done. They are pretty, now I need some new capris so I can show them off and get out of my levis. I had to get a crown done at the dentist. I had some decay underneath a crown that was concerning. They had a cancellation so I took it. Just found out yesterday that I needed it no sense in worrying about it. LOL Then I came home and raked my fairy garden spot under the tree. I want to put down more dirt before I make my gardens this year.
Made a spinach strawberry salad and stuffed peppers for dinner and now we have appointments to visit some people in our ward. We just check in on them and see how they are doing and check to see if they need anything. That will finish up my evening.
How about you!
Happy Tuesday!!
Last edited by Tamara on Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday June 5, 2019

Post by Jan Mosier »

My boarders showed up yesterday (Tuesday). I spent a couple some time in the dog run........cleaning up, if you know what I mean. :lol: I need to mow but I am waiting for it to rain to keep the dust down when I mow. It's so dry here right now. I also made a bit pot of ham and pea soup. I left some out to eat now and the rest will go in the freezer for later.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”