Saturday, June 1

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday, June 1

Post by Jan Mosier »

Happy June everyone! We are finally getting a little break in the weather.....no longer in the triple digits. I've been up cleaning bright and early this morning thanks to the dogs......Cooper has been getting me up around 6 am here lately. I found ants in the laundry room yesterday so I sprayed the room and put down some ant baits last night . This morning I moved everything out and mopped before feeding the dogs. Everything is now clean, put back in it's place and no sign of ants...for now anyway. My guess is there was a kernel of dog or cat food on the floor behind the feed containers that they came in for. I feed the dogs and cats in that room. I always take up the dog dishes when they're done but leave the cat dish out. Luckily, I caught it right away or I would be replacing A LOT of dog food. Also washed out the empty dog food containers and working on some dog laundry before it gets too hot. Started the spring lift me up layout yesterday and just need to add a few things this morning and I'm calling it done.....and on to the next one!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Saturday, June 1

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies. Laundry going, and bills paid. Talked to Jackie & Everly (Facetimed them) for over an hour, and about to go find something to eat. My car inspection expired yesterday and I really need to go take care of that today, but I'm not really feeling it, and Shawn went in to work so I can't sweet talk him in to doing it. . . .what to do? what to do??

G is currently in Virginia @ Kings Dominion with the band, and played at the capital yesterday. His last and final band performance and trip! He should be home sometime around midnight tonight!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good Afternoon! I'm cleaning up flower beds and washing the moss off the driveway. Such fun things! Hope you all have a wonderful Sat. Back to work!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Hello everyone! Summer time!!! My summer break has just begun! I’ve been MIA for a while, but it’s all about to change at least for the summer. I’ve been straightening up my scrapbooking area today. I was hoping to get some pages done, but it didn’t happen. I’ll try again tomorrow. At least my table is clean!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”