Sunday 5/26

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Sunday 5/26

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. Market was good yesterday (best day yet) but it was brutally hot. I took plenty of cold water to keep LoLa and I hydrated but the heat took a toll on both of us. LoLa lay in the foot of the truck until I stopped by Wendy's on the drive home.......she loves her nuggets on market days! No market next week as I will have my boarders again Wednesday throughout the weekend. It's suppose to be hot (heat wave) for the next 10 days or so. Good time to stay inside and scrap!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday 5/26

Post by Tamara »

Jan that is great about your market day! Sorry about the heat. It is either too cold or too hot these days. I wonder where to in between days went.

Today I have already put together the pieces to my Disney card swap. Going to put them together at the crop on Friday.
Thinking about running to the cemetary (not DH favorite thing) Cooking chicken for dinner, not sure how yet. Finished a challenge yesterday so I might upload it if I get a chance. Hoping to get started on the other one today. My desk is so clean I 'm having a hard time scrapping. :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's looking like a non rain day but you never know anymore.
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies.

I meant to check in earlier, but got side tracked, and then rushed out the door. Shawn's brother Tim is visiting so we wound up going for a late breakfast and then gelati's afterwards at Rita's. We're home resting now before the rain starts. It's pretty hot outside right now, but still not NC hot. . . this afternoon we're going to an Escape Room (our first time) at 4:00 and then home to scrap. I'm hoping to get some pics of G in his cap and gown today as well, as the school doesn't take them. :shock:

I finally looked through my EP kit and am hoping to use some things in there today - it's all Carta Bella Flower Market items.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Dh woke up with "frog in throat" so I went to church and run to town afterwards - pick up my order at Joann and some medicine from him (Theraflu, etc). Also, had to run by Homeland and get some sausage. Tried to take a nap but that didn't really work; finally got up and working some in my scrap room - deciding what I am scrapping next, narrowing photos down, etc. Looks like it may actually not rain here today; there has been so many storms this last week it just seems never ending - the weather alert going off....

Happy Memorial Day all!!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

tammyfolk wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 11:31 am Good afternoon ladies.

I meant to check in earlier, but got side tracked, and then rushed out the door. Shawn's brother Tim is visiting so we wound up going for a late breakfast and then gelati's afterwards at Rita's. We're home resting now before the rain starts. It's pretty hot outside right now, but still not NC hot. . . this afternoon we're going to an Escape Room (our first time) at 4:00 and then home to scrap. I'm hoping to get some pics of G in his cap and gown today as well, as the school doesn't take them. :shock:

I finally looked through my EP kit and am hoping to use some things in there today - it's all Carta Bella Flower Market items.
I LOVE the flower Market line. I bought the paper AND the package set at the expo plus we did a banner, cards and mini cards at Spring fling with it. Can't wait to see what you do!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”