Jan---Pictures of the Dogs

Patti
Site Admin

Jan---Pictures of the Dogs

Post by Patti »

Sparky aka Little Dog aka Houdini---20 mo.
Roscoe--12 years
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Jan---Pictures of the Dogs

Post by BarbP »

They look pretty friendly :)
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Patti, they are beautiful!!!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Aww, they're beautiful. Are they both Aussie's?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Jan Mosier wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 5:39 pm Aww, they're beautiful. Are they both Aussie's?
White is 1/2 Border Collie and 1/2 Aussie/Blue Tick

Black Aussie
Patti

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Patti wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 6:04 pm
Jan Mosier wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 5:39 pm Aww, they're beautiful. Are they both Aussie's?

Black Aussie
Are they yours or did they come with the house?
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Jan Mosier wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 10:58 am

Black Aussie
Roscoe the 12-year-old came with the house...there was no way I could kick him out of his home. Sparky came through a coworker of DH whose brother was moving and couldn't keep him so DH brought him home. Funny thing is DH said we weren't going to have any dogs. :lol:
Patti

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Patti wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 5:42 pm

Black Aussie
Roscoe the 12-year-old came with the house...there was no way I could kick him out of his home. Sparky came through a coworker of DH whose brother was moving and couldn't keep him so DH brought him home. Funny thing is DH said we weren't going to have any dogs. :lol:
That was so sweet and thoughtful of you to keep him. What I don't understand is, why he was left behind in the first place but that's a rant I won't go into right now. Also, we moved several times and kept all three (all we had at the time) of our dogs with us.......another rant I won't go into right now. It is funny that your husband didn't want pets, yet he brings one home. Mine was the complete opposite.......he wanted to keep all that came through the door. :lol:
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Jan Mosier wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 5:06 pm
Patti wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 5:42 pm

That was so sweet and thoughtful of you to keep him. What I don't understand is, why he was left behind in the first place but that's a rant I won't go into right now. Also, we moved several times and kept all three (all we had at the time) of our dogs with us.......another rant I won't go into right now. It is funny that your husband didn't want pets, yet he brings one home. Mine was the complete opposite.......he wanted to keep all that came through the door. :lol:
The homeowners( in their 90s) both passed away and their daughter who lived here as a caregiver moved to a condo. Roscoe has always been an outside dog and refuses to come into the house unless there is a thunderstorm. He has an acre yard to roam and I truly believe if he had to move to the condo he would have died. No on else in the family wanted him but when we looked at the house I fell in love with him so asked if we could have him. The daughter started crying and said it was such a burden taken off of her heart to know he could stay. He is such a sweet dog and the whole neighborhood loves him and people stop by and tell us how happy they are that we kept him. We also have been told he looks better than he has for years. We were told that the vet said he only had about a year to live. We are coming up to that year and he is out playing with Sparky and seems to still have life in him. Sparky is equally a sweet dog---just still a puppy!---and we are so lucky to have both of them.
Patti

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Well, he is home and I hope he lives another several years. Thank you for opening your heart to a senior.
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”