Monday 5/20

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Monday 5/20

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara, your Sunday dinner sounds delicious! Glad Ms. Kalli like the rose bouquet. Hope you were able to hold your grandson some yesterday.
Becca, hope you're on the mend soon. It's no fun being sick.

It was a busy weekend. After the twins left yesterday Kyle and I worked in his front yard....mowing, weedeating, trimming bushes. It looks much better. Shortly after I came in I fell asleep in the recliner........I'm sure it was the lack of sleep from the night before. Baking today and some much needed rest......16 dogs and two 6 year olds will wear you slap out! :lol: Boarders may be leaving today.......if so, I may be able to scrap some this week.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Monday 5/20

Post by Tamara »

Sunday dinner funny story. My son always texts me to ask what is for dinner and yesterday he didn't do that. I didn't realize it till he wasn't there. So a few minutes after start time I called him. He FORGOT!! They had just finished a smoked tri tip. So here we had two roast and 10 corn and gluten free molten lava cakes which were delicious by the way. So didn't see new baby. :( They didn't even come down for dessert. LOL But Taralee and I got leftovers for tonights dinner. At least we made good use of the food.

today is a stay at home day. I just finished three sketch layouts so it's already a good day. Going to go do my hair and then come post them all! Woohoo!! Feeling so accomplished or at least caught up. I think I will clean off the scrap table now. :D
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Monday 5/20

Post by sdwhru »

Jan sounds like you needed the rest - I would be tired too with that many critters and kiddos. Tamara your son forgot about dinner???? Lol

I do feel better somewhat ladies but still called my doc for a follow up as I started rerunning fever yesterday. Cocoa has her 3 month follow up tomorrow for her bladder stones (see if there is any regrowth). Out of work early due to crazy weather in Oklahoma. So far everything has veered past us. Watching the weather people, they have a thankless job.

Return to “Daily Chatter”