SUNDAY 5.19.19

Tamara
Challenge Team

SUNDAY 5.19.19

Post by Tamara »

What are you all doing on this fine Sunday?

Miss Kallis' dance performance last night was so good. Kalli is such a beautiful dancer and has the best facial expressions. She is adorable and I love to watch her. She loved the money roses bouquet that I made her. It was fun to see her expression. Today kids are coming to dinner. I am actually cooking two roasts since last time we barely had enough with one. I know I'll get leftovers anyway. So it is roast, corn on the cob, lettuce salad and mashed potatoes and lava cake for dessert.
It will be fun to see all the grands again. Our littlest grandson is getting personality so his mom can't just hold him the whole time anymore. Yea a break thru.

Hope your day is sunny and happy!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: SUNDAY 5.19.19

Post by sdwhru »

I’ve been very, very sick all week and had finally started feeling better some yesterday but then my fever started coming back up this morning. I missed 4 days of work and two of them I slept the majority of the day. I saw the roses you made Tamara - so cute. Dinner sounds amazing; hope you get to hold your grandson some :)
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: SUNDAY 5.19.19

Post by Tamara »

sdwhru wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:29 pm I’ve been very, very sick all week and had finally started feeling better some yesterday but then my fever started coming back up this morning. I missed 4 days of work and two of them I slept the majority of the day. I saw the roses you made Tamara - so cute. Dinner sounds amazing; hope you get to hold your grandson some :)
So sorry you have not been feeling good. Are you any better today? I sure hope so. Take care of your self.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”