Wednesday May 15, 2019

Tamara
Challenge Team

Wednesday May 15, 2019

Post by Tamara »

Well Hello!!
Tammy how is the year end of school for G going?
Barb hope your mother is doing better
Jan did you get your boarders today?
Becca hope you are feeling better
Petra thanks for keeping us into bingo!
Beth any new visitors to your feeders?
Melody What's up?

I started out they day sewing for an hour then went to my massage. It felt sooooo good today. Can not believe how tense my muscles get from my oxygen tank and now adding extra sewing hours to make my back ache. I ran to JoAnns and found the container I have been searching for to keep my cards in. The shoebox design boxes won't let them stand on their sides with the lid on. I bout a longer, taller container that will let you stack the cards perfectly. I had a 40% off all reg priced items so I got it for $8 I was surprised I stuck to just one piece of fabric I went for. Usually other prints jump in the cart. :lol: :lol: I ran to cold stone to get Miss Kalli a caramel apple for her choir performance tonight. Then grabbed a street taco and came home to sign new documents . The inspector found a bump in the ceiling in the master bath that we have to pay to be sheetrocked again and the kitchen sink has always had a leaky faucet. They wanted us to buy logs for the fireplace but we told them too. We never used it. Hopefully they take the deal because our repairs are going to cost $600 as it is.
Now I may scrap or sew whatever I feel like.
Happy Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday May 15, 2019

Post by Jan Mosier »

Sounds like you've had a busy day Ms. Tamara. Yes, my boarders arrived yesterday which is why I'm so late checking in today. I checked in earlier but the dogs started barking at something outside so I had to get off before I was able to reply. It was Scarface, the stray cat that shows up once in a while to eat. I have been feeding him for over a year now but he still won't allow me to touch him. He doesn't run when I sit the food bowls out, so that's progress I suppose. I went to visit the rescue down the road to check in on Rambo. He is settling in nicely. I was fostering him for the rescue up until I had to have the surgery. I was told he will soon go up on the web for adoption. Afterwards, LoLa and I went to Camden for a late lunch and dropped some household trash off at the recycling center. Came home, uncrated the dogs and put them in the run while I mowed the lawn. Kyle came in from work and wanted to chat so I stopped to visit with him a while and will finish up the grass tomorrow.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”