Thursday May 9, 2019

Tamara
Challenge Team

Thursday May 9, 2019

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
I can't believe yesterday I never came downstairs to the computer. I had sewing and then decided to run to Pebbles in my Pocket to get the Mickey album I bought from their class last week. They didn't have everything cut so it is going to be a challenge putting it together. It was an Echo Park class and a lady I knew went and said it was five hours to do each page along with the teacher, no instructions. Guess I should of not bought it. Oops! I will figure out something.
DH decided to go to Japan in June for part of the time dd and her family are there. Miss Kalli has been begging him so Monday night he comes home and tells me he sent in for a passport. Mind you they are leaving in four weeks, he would catch them in five weeks and it can take up to six weeks to get a passport. Silly guy, why didn't he expedite it. He book the hotels the same as them and now is searching for airfare deals. Yesterday it was $1300 today it is $1800 and he wants to book it because the plane is filling up. Sheesh money deals do not affect him I think it is crazy to go that far for that much for only 5 days, technically 4 with travel. I finally had dd talk him down and wait till next week when we hope the price will go down. I didn't know this but they book the center aisle seats as only available then want to charge an extra $50 for an aisle seat. I guess I haven't flown for so long they get away with all kinds of things now.
Hoping to clean up a little of the scrap room today. It's frustrating to look at everything piled up and wonder where to put it. haha I'm also sewing shirts for kids in Africa. A service project we are working on.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Thursday May 9, 2019

Post by Patti »

Good Afternoon. DH left for Nigeria today so I am just cruising at my own pace. Doing some cleaning, laundry, ironing, stripping wallpaper, reading, thinking about scrapping the latest challenge, waiting for Tamara to post my winning Bingo words, maybe going and buying some paint...but that requires getting dressed (I'm still in my pjs). :o
Have a super day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Thursday May 9, 2019

Post by sdwhru »

A trip to Japan sounds like fun but yeesh the cost of the airfare. Patti, enjoy your day in your PJ's.

The new roof was put on this weekend - looks great; lost a couple of light globes. They come crashing down when the roof was being put on.
Now trying to decide what to put in the house. Hoping to get another challenge LO finished up tonight - started on it last night. Hopefully, no interruptions :lol:

Return to “Daily Chatter”