It's iNSD!!!

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's iNSD!!!

Post by Jan Mosier »

Anyone scrapping today???

Hold on to something because I'm about to shock you.........I scrapped a layout yesterday!!! Its not one of my favorites but it's a finished layout none the less. I only walked away from it a couple of times before finishing it. The dogs have been out, fed and out again. They should settle down in a bit and hopefully, (fingers crossed) after my breakfast I can head back to my scraproom. I do however have an extra dog here today. I will be keeping Dutch for my son while he visits beautiful Charleston.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's iNSD!!!

Post by Tamara »

YES!!! JAN THAT IS AMAZING!!! :o :o :o

Yes I am scrapping! I just took a pic of the doodlebug card sketch so I am going to be working on it this morning. I have a banner and mini card class at the scrapbook store. I'm driving myself today so I am free to leave when I am finished instead of waiting around for you know who! haha
Then errands and out to dinner tonight. Hoping to get to a lot of these challenges later and Monday for sure I can scrap ALL day!!
I have to pick up a cake at the bakery on my way home today. I would of never spent $20 on a 7 inch cake but DH thought it would make my life less messy so I went with it. He went to get the truck serviced this morning and I will be leaving in an hour for my day. Hope to see lots of great stuff here people! Enjoy the day and scrapping away!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I finished a couple of LOs this a.m. and now headed to Costco. Hope to do more this evening.

Yeah, Jan!!!!!! Can't wait to see them!
Tamara, can't wait to see all of your projects from the past week.

Happy Scrapping, all!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Just got home . . . haircuts and several errands this morning. Shawn is on his way to Lowe's now without me. I told him I had to get on my site TODAY!

Gotta make a few posts here, and then check out the challenges. Be back in a few. . . .

Oh and BTW, I saw Jan's layout! It's awesome!! I loved it!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

tammyfolk wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 10:43 am Just got home . . . haircuts and several errands this morning. Shawn is on his way to Lowe's now without me. I told him I had to get on my site TODAY!

Gotta make a few posts here, and then check out the challenges. Be back in a few. . . .

Oh and BTW, I saw Jan's layout! It's awesome!! I loved it!!
Hope to see some LOs from you, too, Tammy!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Yea, Jan - so glad for you!!

Got the new roof installed today - noisy plus parent's anniversary so I haven't scrapped all day :(
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Jan Mosier wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 6:38 am Anyone scrapping today???

Hold on to something because I'm about to shock you.........I scrapped a layout yesterday!!! Its not one of my favorites but it's a finished layout none the less. I only walked away from it a couple of times before finishing it. The dogs have been out, fed and out again. They should settle down in a bit and hopefully, (fingers crossed) after my breakfast I can head back to my scraproom. I do however have an extra dog here today. I will be keeping Dutch for my son while he visits beautiful Charleston.
Yay, Jan! Way to go!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”