It's FRI-YAY!!!

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's FRI-YAY!!!

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's a very wet FRI-YAY here and the dogs won't no part of it. I want our beautiful warm days back! :lol: T-Bone (Jack's dog) refuses to come out of his crate this morning. He went out earlier with no problem but now that he's been fed he doesn't want to come out. When I reached in to grab his food bowl (that still has food in it) he became a little aggressive. He has severe stress issues so when he's like that, I leave him alone. He will let me know when he wants out.

Have a few errands to run today so I will be heading to Hartsville. Probably have lunch with mom while I'm down there and drop some treats off at Re-Tail Therapy. Hope you all have a dry and safe Friday!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's FRI-YAY!!!

Post by Tamara »

All packed and ready for the retreat tonight! My dad keeps calling to see how I am. I haven't been down there to see him in 7 weeks. I guess I better run down to see him this morning. I think I'll stop at Krispy Kreme. Since they opened a new store by me and I went there I have a free dozen that expires on Sunday. I know I should stay away but I can always freeze them, right? DH is getting off work a couple of hours early today. We are going to dinner before I have to leave for Doodlebug. There is a new Mexican restaurant right by our house so it will be fast and we plan on going early. I'm trying to get an idea for Aprils challenge. Was hoping to get it done soon.
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Krispy Kremes sound wonderful right now! Unfortunately there are none in Pueblo. We do have a family-owned bakery, Schuster's, that makes fantastic cherry and apple turn overs; they also do great pies, carrot cake, cream filled donuts, breads....
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

It was a wet day here also and I have to very wet and dirty dogs. They played out in the rain for hours. My old dog is forgetting that he is old and overweight which is good. Fortunately, the sun will be shining tomorrow so they can dry out and I can wash their blankets. I could go for some Krispy Kremes!
Tamara, have a fun weekend. So jealous!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”