Happy Thursday Ladies - 4/4/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Thursday Ladies - 4/4/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

How's everyone doing?? Hopefully well!!

Heading out the door in a few for work, then home to work on the site a bit . . .forwarding the lift, tallying up the March challenges, etc. Fun! Fun!! So there's still time left if you have another challenge that you'd like to complete. . .

I hope everyone has a great day today! Will check in later!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Happy Thursday Ladies - 4/4/19

Post by Jan Mosier »

Got a whole lot of nothing done yesterday, but enjoyed the day none the less.....weather was beautiful compared to the last couple of days. Playing catch up today. Weather is bea-u-ti-ful again today.....so looking forward to warmer temps. Not much on the agenda today other than picking up the house a little, fold a load of laundry, clean out the camper and possibly baking.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Stayed in bed awhile this morning after DH left for work. I need to finalize packing for the doodlebug crop tomorrow. Excited to see Bella BLVD stuff in the warehouse. One of the classes is a bella blvd chipboard album. Excited for both companies in one place. I need a pastel shirt for the group photo so I may try to find something new when I run to Kohls for a dish towel. Its beautiful and sunny here too. Jan I am all in for it to continue. Happy Spring!
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Tamara wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:22 am Stayed in bed awhile this morning after DH left for work. I need to finalize packing for the doodlebug crop tomorrow. Excited to see Bella BLVD stuff in the warehouse. One of the classes is a bella blvd chipboard album. Excited for both companies in one place. I need a pastel shirt for the group photo so I may try to find something new when I run to Kohls for a dish towel. Its beautiful and sunny here too. Jan I am all in for it to continue. Happy Spring!
Happy Thursday!
Stephanie is on her way!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I had Bible Study this am and then hit the garden stores and the grocery store. Bought some plants to put in some planters on the porch. Another new learning curve for me...what plants grow best in this zone. The best thing was that both dogs were in the yard when I got home. Someone did put a makeshift barricade where the fence had a tree fall on it and bend it some. That would mean he was going over instead of under although when I tried to get him to jump over it he wouldn't. Our neighbors take such good care of us. I received a text last night that my 98-year-old mom is declining in health so I may be taking a trip back to the Midwest sooner than I originally thought. Weather here is amazing today....love it!!! My daughter and grand-daughter are both celebrating their birthdays today. For those of you that saw her as a baby, she is now 10 and so excited to be in double digits. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the day and stays healthy!
Patti

Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Patti wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:33 pm
Tamara wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:22 am Stayed in bed awhile this morning after DH left for work. I need to finalize packing for the doodlebug crop tomorrow. Excited to see Bella BLVD stuff in the warehouse. One of the classes is a bella blvd chipboard album. Excited for both companies in one place. I need a pastel shirt for the group photo so I may try to find something new when I run to Kohls for a dish towel. Its beautiful and sunny here too. Jan I am all in for it to continue. Happy Spring!
Happy Thursday!
Stephanie is on her way!
It's going to be so fun! Does she know you if I ask her?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I doubt it. She would know me by face but I doubt she would remember my name. You will most likely hear about She Loves Color which is great!
Patti

BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Whew... the last couple of days have been a challenge. Mom had kind of a rough day Wednesday, probably because she knew she needed to have a couple of small tumors removed from her bladder today. She really didn't fully understand what or why, and wasn't happy that she couldn't eat after 10 pm. (no late night jelly bean snack :cry: ) Then we had to get her up early, no breakfast... but the procedure itself went well. She has a catheter in, but we will go back tomorrow morning to have it removed. We'll find out next week whether the tumors were harmful or benign. Carry out for dinner tonight -- we've all earned it!

I'm so sorry that I was late -- again -- with my challenge and example. When Mom is having a rough day, keeping her safe and calming her down takes up most of my time and energy. Still, we're glad that she is here with us, so we can make sure she gets the care she needs. We owe her that -- and so much more.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

BarbP wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:16 pm Whew... the last couple of days have been a challenge. Mom had kind of a rough day Wednesday, probably because she knew she needed to have a couple of small tumors removed from her bladder today. She really didn't fully understand what or why, and wasn't happy that she couldn't eat after 10 pm. (no late night jelly bean snack :cry: ) Then we had to get her up early, no breakfast... but the procedure itself went well. She has a catheter in, but we will go back tomorrow morning to have it removed. We'll find out next week whether the tumors were harmful or benign. Carry out for dinner tonight -- we've all earned it!

I'm so sorry that I was late -- again -- with my challenge and example. When Mom is having a rough day, keeping her safe and calming her down takes up most of my time and energy. Still, we're glad that she is here with us, so we can make sure she gets the care she needs. We owe her that -- and so much more.
No apologies needed. Family comes first. I'm glad to hear that the procedure went well and hoping and praying the results are benign. Please keep us posted.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Thank you, Jan. The catheter was removed this morning and Mom seems pretty comfortable here at home (with the help of a pain med). We have to go back to the doctor next Thursday for test results and what happens next. She is more "herself" and less confused today.

The possibility of cancer or another problem is scaring me a bit, but we'll deal with whatever comes our way. Meanwhile, I'm trying not to dwell upon the possibilities. We're fortunate to have her still with us at 88 years old :D

Return to “Daily Chatter”