Happy Hump Day - Wednesday 04/26/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Hump Day - Wednesday 04/26/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

Another crazy day here....work for me & Garrett has Middle School Jazz Band practice this morning. Yep, he does both! The kid loves his music!! Then he has practice from 5-9 pm tonight for Honk. Not sure what the rest of us will be doing. Jackie and Everly are staying until the weekend so I'm sure I'll be snuggling with the little one.....I'm soooo glad she's here but missing "my time" - sad huh??

Well Hope everyone has an amazing day, and I'll check in throughout the day!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Happy Hump Day - Wednesday 04/26/2017

Post by Jan Mosier »

Happy Wednesday!

It's going to be another day of baking and dehydrating. The Florence market is celebrating it's one year anniversary this weekend with a 5 pc. band. It's suppose to be a big market. I'm hoping the weather will be beautiful that day as well. Looks like Thursdays market may be cancelled due to rain and I needed to pass some treats off to another vendor for the Marion market this upcoming weekend. I'm a little disappointed as that would have put me at two markets for Saturday. I may just have to make a trip to Florence to drop them off instead. We'll see.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Taking Tim for his MRI of knee today . Then later today baseball game. this is a busy baseball week
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

It's a very rainy day here today. We're supposed to get a break tomorrow, then it's supposed to rain Friday-Sunday, and they say that by the time it's all done we may at least 6-8 inches...ugh! I am already ready for sunshine!

I'm hoping to get some scrapping done today, but Abby and Ada will be staying for supper tonight, so that means I probably won't get into my room until after 7 tonight.
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Yesterday was cold and rainy, bit the sun is kind of shining today. Trying to decide if I feel good enough for a trip to Hobby Lobby, but probably will just stay inside today.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Exercise day for me! I am rocking it. Ha Never thought I would ever say that! :roll: :roll: :roll: Then I visited my niece in the Childrens hospital. She has been there almost 100 days now and she started on the walker this week. She is doing great but that is just way too long to be hospitalized. Then I stopped for fruits and veggies. They even had corn on the cob. Looks like hamburgers all the way tonight!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Hi all! Hope your days have been good! I only tutored a couple of hours this afternoon so that is a short day for me. Left home at 6:45 and got home at around 6:00!

Am about to wind it down at school - giving the last test before exams on Friday. Not doing anything else for the next couple of weeks except reviewing for exam, figuring out who's exempt and cleaning up some make-up work issues. I will make a review packet and give it out around the middle of next week.

Return to “Daily Chatter”