Happy Tuesday - 4/2/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Tuesday - 4/2/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies - thought I'd check in before heading off to work as this afternoon will be quite busy. I work until 5 and then G has a band concert at the Community Arts Center @ 7, but of course he has to be there early, and I need to be as well, to get a good seat, so I'll be busy until at least 9:30-10:00 tonight.

So what's everyone else have planned for the day??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Happy Tuesday - 4/2/19

Post by Tamara »

Just another day of odds an ends. I need to get a baby gift in the mail for my niece, pack a bit for the weekend retreat coming up. do a batch of laundry, maybe more scrapping and I am back to exercising so I best keep that up. The weather is gorgeous I should enjoy it but I just see it through the window.
Yesterday I made brownies and I am paying for it today. Blood sugars are high. Need to get that back on track!! Maybe I'll clean and organize an area somewhere in the house.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara......brownies sound good and I just purchased a gallon of milk today!

I had my last appt. with my oncologist this morning.......no more follow ups. I am ready to get back to a new normal. Stopped by 3 grocery stores on the way home to pick up supplies for the barkery. I recently said yes to Hippie Fest in Cayce on April 20th so I need to start preparing for that. I will be baking and dehydrating (pig ears....lots and lots of pig ears) for the next several weeks.

As for today, the boarders will be leaving here shortly, their owner is on her way to pick them up. Kyle and I may run in to town later this evening to pick out a tool box and tools for his new job. He's excited and I'm excited for him.....I'm a little sad that Jack isn't here to share it with, but I know he would be excited for him too. We also have to figure out how to get the tractor out of the pasture. It stalled on Kyle Sunday while he was cutting brush. It will turn over but it won't crank. We've already replaced one part and we are going after spark plugs today. If that doesn't work then I don't know what it is. :roll:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Jan, why is it always something? (Or so it seems like).

Just another day of work for me and walking before work. Now chilling on the couch watching TV with the dog :lol: Finished a cross stitch last night; need to get it in a frame. Also, finished a jigsaw puzzle last night, too. Trying to decide what small project I want to work on next while I watch tv at night during the week. May have to break out the stitch happy pen and check it out.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I have an escape artist on my hands. This new puppy keeps getting out of the yard and we can't figure out where or how. tonight I shut him in on the deck while we went to the store and when we got home he was sitting in the yard. Fortunately, he comes back when I call but we still need to figure out how he's getting out. This young pup isn't quite as easy as my old dog but he's cute! Worked on the yard today trimming bushes. tomorrow I need to mulch but I"m not sure what are plants and what are weeds. The flowers are different here than they were in WI. Have a good evening!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”