It's Monday again.....

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's Monday again.....

Post by Jan Mosier »

so what's everyone have planned for today?

I still have my boarders until today or tomorrow.......I never did get a definite answer on which day she may be picking them up. I have a dr. appt. tomorrow morning so if they're still here I will crate them with the others. Right now they're all warm (it's chilly here today) bellies are full and sleeping......LoLa is snoring. :lol Talked with an old friend from Jack's Webber days that may be interested in buying the camper. I really don't want to sell it but I'm making payments on it to sit in the yard. I don't see myself camping with 12 dogs, so what the hey. I purchased it spring of last year to do out of town markets unaware Jack would be diagnosed with stage 4 cancer 3 months later. I'm sure I will miss it but I won't miss the payments every month.

So for today......I will be baking treats and it's my turn to cook dinner tonight. Hope you all have a happy and blessed Monday!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Re: It's Monday again.....

Post by Patti »

I just finished a walk through the woods. Have to do it before the snakes come out! I have mulching to do today as well as housework but I'm not very motivated. Going to try and finish up the rest of March challenges and get my April one done. Time to get busy. Have a great day all!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan sorry you have to sell your camper. I know the feeling about missing it. We had to sell our cabin and now the condo is up for sale. DH wants it sold, not me. Eventually I knew it would happen but its a bit early for me. DH likes to plan and worry way ahead of game.
Patti How do you know just when snakes will be out or not? I think I would be nervous to walk the woods at any time. Hope you carry a big stick!!

I'm going to be scrapping today as well. I sewed enough last week so time for a break. I'll be home all day so anything is possible.
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Jan, that's kinda sad about having to sell your camper, but understandable. How is your incision area doing? When do you have your follow-up? Hope you are continuing to heal and feel better.

Patti, I don't do snakes so no chances of me walking in the woods :lol: :lol:

Tamara, hope you had a good day scrapping and are all healed finally from the shingles.

Just work for me today. Got back on the treadmill this morning and did 1.7 miles so down for me but didn't want to overdo it. Things are getting busy at work but still only working about 8 hours a day. I told them no overtime for a while ;)
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good evening ladies - didn't have time to post before work this morning, and when I got home I had a few things to do. Garrett just got home from volunteering and Shawn is in WV for work. I'm going to play around in my scrap room a bit....other than that, not much else happening tonight other than maybe some ironing as G has a band concert tomorrow night.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

sdwhru wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:18 pm Jan, that's kinda sad about having to sell your camper, but understandable. How is your incision area doing? When do you have your follow-up? Hope you are continuing to heal and feel better.

Tamara, hope you had a good day scrapping and are all healed finally from the shingles.

Just work for me today. Got back on the treadmill this morning and did 1.7 miles so down for me but didn't want to overdo it. Things are getting busy at work but still only working about 8 hours a day. I told them no overtime for a while ;)
Incision area has healed and the oncologist turned me lose today.....no more follow ups. :D
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Jan Mosier wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:36 pm
sdwhru wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:18 pm Jan, that's kinda sad about having to sell your camper, but understandable. How is your incision area doing? When do you have your follow-up? Hope you are continuing to heal and feel better.

Incision area has healed and the oncologist turned me lose today.....no more follow ups. :D
Great news!!!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

sdwhru wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:07 pm
Jan Mosier wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:36 pm

Great news!!!
lose....dang, I should really proofread before hitting submit! :D
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”